Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh, The Irony

pavlo555

how tho?

If you have been to fan concepts, There is a man  that posted "HI GUYS I AM *tennoname* and I HAVE A GREAT IDEA" Then he said there should be a fraction aiming to destroy planets.

I have expanded the idea in another post , providing lore part, part telling about missions and profit in getting detonites and fieldrons as Grineer support the revival of the fomorian etc... ANd... he claimed I stole the idea and moderator warn-pointed me ? I just dunno what to say ...

It's Patent WAR GAAAASP

Edited by pavlo555

Wow didnt know that people would even accuse people of stealing ideas. ESPECIALLY FOR SUCH A COMMON IDEA!! i have seen that one many times. sad story bro we cant help you here, but if that is the reason just ask support for help. cause if its just a idea especially a common idea theres no way he can claim it as his WITHOUT PROOF of him being the first one to post about this.

I have expanded the idea in another post

If by 'post,' you mean thread then they can call you out for using their idea. If you came up with the idea for a Warframe that you felt was good enough for DE to use and someone took that idea, building on it in ways you didn't think of - I imagine you'd be jealous or upset or happy (if you're an incredibly virtuous person).

If by 'post,' you mean thread then they can call you out for using their idea. If you came up with the idea for a Warframe that you felt was good enough for DE to use and someone took that idea, building on it in ways you didn't think of - I imagine you'd be jealous or upset or happy (if you're an incredibly virtuous person).

Well , I think you haven't seen what the post even was (and my post is blocked) . The "original" post was uninformative and plain idea of "Let's add a faction that destroys planets" and I have gone making a thread ... well , as i mentioned above, with lore part and such ... So ... yeah, I only stopped taking the moderator serious... It's just DE having a grudge against me, i think.

Well , I think you haven't seen what the post even was (and my post is blocked) . The "original" post was uninformative and plain idea of "Let's add a faction that destroys planets" and I have gone making a thread ... well , as i mentioned above, with lore part and such ... So ... yeah, I only stopped taking the moderator serious... It's just DE having a grudge against me, i think.

you should have made the post in the thread...or at the very least said something like 'this is an expansion of (or inspired by) XXX's thread here <link>' that woudlve probably made the issue alot less bothersome

i saw the title of your post you got a warning for. You were mocking him. it is justified.

oh dear if this is the case then yeah i can see where the point is justified

you should have made the post in the thread...or at the very least said something like 'this is an expansion of (or inspired by) XXX's thread here <link>' that woudlve probably made the issue alot less bothersome

The thing is : Original thread said "nothing" ... Like what cow says? " Shazoo" . What thread says? " Nothing". Right now people explain him why his thread was insufficient, whilst mine even got a voteup.

Its not always theft. Sometimes its lack of information. (new to forum, didnt see search, didnt use search etc) . Sometimes its too much information. Overtime, ideas, all start to look the same. There are only so many ideas that can be used ingames by developers because of Genre, programming, time involved etc.

Sometimes its not theft but expanding upon a foundation built by others.

Wow didnt know that people would even accuse people of stealing ideas. ESPECIALLY FOR SUCH A COMMON IDEA!! i have seen that one many times. sad story bro we cant help you here, but if that is the reason just ask support for help. cause if its just a idea especially a common idea theres no way he can claim it as his WITHOUT PROOF of him being the first one to post about this.

oh dear if this is the case then yeah i can see where the point is justified

This whole thread will probably get hidden, discussion of how you got warning points is forbidden...

Sort of on-topic, the whole warning point system is screwy.

Ouch, didn't know...

This whole thread will probably get hidden, discussion of how you got warning points is forbidden...

Pretty much this. Sorry. If you wish to contest your warning though you are free to do so at your leisure. Creating a support ticket and/or PM'ing [DE]Danielle would be the best bet.