Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ways To Get Slot?

killermf

Are there more ways of getting warframe slots then actually buying them with real money. I am from close beta player and i had received 150 plat. when transferred to open beta. However, i used those plat. for testing purpose. So, i have only 2 warframe slots. Yes, i am a little bit disappointed with optional reset, which i thought i will get the 100 extra plat. back. This is why i didn't reset my account. I have 2 reason of not wasting money on this game. one is that this is free game. For this, i believe that it shouldn't limit my gameplay. But i was wrong, by limiting how much warframe slots you can get in the beginning then have to spend real cash to get additional slot is a limitation on my gameplay because i will never have a chance to enjoy other warframe without deleting the warframe that i currently have and remember i have only 2 warframe slots and they both are upgraded. I agree that the company should somehow make money from this game, but please don't limit our gameplay experience instead make money off skins on pet, warframe, and weapon, and make money off early buyers.Second, i have a very poor income and i have to feed my family. I am not a rich dude that would spend money on games. If i were, then i would be off to COD or some other costly games. Again, the reason i came to this game because it said it was free to play. I don't know what the company free to play philosophy is, but i believe company ways of earning money shouldn't limit player's gameplay. 

Please provide a way so that we have more than one way of getting warframe slots that is not using real money. Thank you

*Excuse my English.

Edited by killermf

in all honesty, if you cant spend $10 on this game, then too bad.

though the game is free to play, it still needs money, and warframe is well worth a couple bucks.

have you not read my post ... the reason of why i do not spent money on games? ya this game is free to play .. but it is limiting our gaming experience.

also no body is rich like you who can afford founder pack

arge, on 23 May 2013 - 8:33 PM, said:

There will most likely be slots for progression/mastery. Other than that, I dont see why they should give away even more stuff for free.

snapback.png

slots for progression/mastery more clarification plzz? and where did you get the information ?

Edited by killermf

have you not read my post ... the reason of why i do not spent money on games? ya this game is free to play .. but it is limiting our gaming experience.

also no body is rich like you who can afford founder pack

first off i gotta say calling someone out just because they can afford a founder pack is pretty rude especially when that person didn't rub it in your face better reel that in. second this is how F2P games work, your experience is limited to the point where the creators want to get the people to spend at least some cash on the game. hell you should be happy we can earn most of the good stuff in game like reactors/cata and just craft them. there are F2P games that completely pigeon hole your game experience like limiting how much money you can hold until you subscribe or some crap be happy DE is actually this generous with a lot of stuff jeez they even give people 50 free plat to buy slots but you blew it on testing stuff? come on

video games are a hobby for us which means you don't have to waste your money on it and can go do something else. however for DE this is a business and to make money a business like this has to draw the line somewhere to make steady income like it or not.

Edited by MarcusGraves

first off i gotta say calling someone out just because they can afford a founder pack is pretty rude better especially when that person didn't rub it in your face better reel that in. second this is how F2P games work, your experience is limited to the point where the creators want to get the people to spend at least some cash on the game. hell you should be happy we can earn most of the good stuff in game like reactors/cata and just craft them. there are F2P games that completely pigeon hole your game experience like limiting how much money you can hold until you subscribe or some crap be happy DE is actually this generous with a lot of stuff jeez they even give people 50 free plat to buy slots but you blew it on testing stuff? come on

video games are a hobby for us which means you don't have to waste your money on it and can go do something else. however for DE this is a business and to make money a business like this has to draw the line somewhere to make steady income like it or not.

Have a potatoe my friend. Your post is quite exquisite :D

tumblr_static_cute_potatoe_by_dotpeach-d

-snips-

Dev's said in a live stream they want to make mastery reward you, hence adding free slots to ranking mastery, they're working on it and how it'll work exactly.

As of your argument on not wanting to reset cause you wanted to test out something with your platinum, just reset? you get the plat back, as far as I know, and now your wise enough to not blow it on something to "test". Unless you've made a huge investment into mods, which i can see being a giant deterrent and something you should take into account very seriously since they may be worth the 100+ plat you blew on testing a thing. You're, from the sounds of it, on the I'm playing completely free way. So unless you've invested heavily into the mods you have, I don't see the negative to resetting if your only major concern is platinum. 

Unless your saying you did do the optional rest and didn't get the platinum back then you should send in a ticket.

As taken from the rest page:

"You may reset your account ONE TIME ONLY. This reset is optional and is not required.

By using this tool, you UNDERSTAND THAT:

Your account will be entirely reset
All purchased and starting Platinum will be retained and/or returned to your account

Founders Status and Exclusive items will be retained"

Edited by SonicDoragon

With all the weapons they're adding... we really really need more slots.

I don't like this "Level weapon to 30, sell it, get new one, level it to 30, sell it, get new one" model that we have.

I don't mind spending some to get slots, but they could reduce the price of slots as they release more weapons or something.

2 slots 12 platin..   that already adds 8 slots for free! If you really want to become a collector, spend some money. Real money can also be farmed in real life , you know ? about 4 hours delivering some papers should get you lots of slots. 

How many more weapons do you need than 8? Your 7 faves and 1 that you up and sell. You can use your starting plat to get a few more slots if you want, but really, you'll develop favorites. I know I want to sell a few of the weps I have because I'll never use them again after they reach 30. Also, most games limit your inventory space, even your "bank" has a limit in many games, the difference here is you have 8 slots for under a hundred weps, as opposed to a hundred slots for thousands of weps in other online games. Proportionally it's really well off.

As for warframes, think of them like character slots, many online games limit the number of characters you can have, the only difference in this is the class/character is an equitable item.

Edited by Viziroth

first off i gotta say calling someone out just because they can afford a founder pack is pretty rude especially when that person didn't rub it in your face better reel that in. second this is how F2P games work, your experience is limited to the point where the creators want to get the people to spend at least some cash on the game. hell you should be happy we can earn most of the good stuff in game like reactors/cata and just craft them. there are F2P games that completely pigeon hole your game experience like limiting how much money you can hold until you subscribe or some crap be happy DE is actually this generous with a lot of stuff jeez they even give people 50 free plat to buy slots but you blew it on testing stuff? come on

I am not insulting anyone, but he was the one who insult me for not reading my post. And i just simply made a remark on nobody is rich like him. 

Dev's said in a live stream they want to make mastery reward you, hence adding free slots to ranking mastery, they're working on it and how it'll work exactly.

As of your argument on not wanting to reset cause you wanted to test out something with your platinum, just reset? you get the plat back, as far as I know, and now your wise enough to not blow it on something to "test". Unless you've made a huge investment into mods, which i can see being a giant deterrent and something you should take into account very seriously since they may be worth the 100+ plat you blew on testing a thing. You're, from the sounds of it, on the I'm playing completely free way. So unless you've invested heavily into the mods you have, I don't see the negative to resetting if your only major concern is platinum. 

Unless your saying you did do the optional rest and didn't get the platinum back then you should send in a ticket.

As taken from the rest page:

"You may reset your account ONE TIME ONLY. This reset is optional and is not required.

By using this tool, you UNDERSTAND THAT:

Your account will be entirely reset
All purchased and starting Platinum will be retained and/or returned to your account

Founders Status and Exclusive items will be retained"

This is a helpful post on slots. Thank you! But what are you talking about reset? i am not resetting b/c i dont get that  100 plat back which is a gift from dev and i have a lots of mod like you said.

2 slots 12 platin..   that already adds 8 slots for free! If you really want to become a collector, spend some money. Real money can also be farmed in real life , you know ? about 4 hours delivering some papers should get you lots of slots. 

You think life is that simple. QQ wish i were you. 

How many more weapons do you need than 8? Your 7 faves and 1 that you up and sell. You can use your starting plat to get a few more slots if you want, but really, you'll develop favorites. I know I want to sell a few of the weps I have because I'll never use them again after they reach 30. Also, most games limit your inventory space, even your "bank" has a limit in many games, the difference here is you have 8 slots for under a hundred weps, as opposed to a hundred slots for thousands of weps in other online games. Proportionally it's really well off.

As for warframes, think of them like character slots, many online games limit the number of characters you can have, the only difference in this is the class/character is an equitable item.

Wish i could use those starting plat. b/c i wasted them on testing matters, which right now i am down to 3 plat. with 2 warframe slots and default weapon slots. 

Edited by killermf