Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Dojo By Warbros

RAVVSlathotep

Zen Garden would be nice. And a cozy tea room. Both would need a sitting seiza emote to go with them.

I know the devs have expressed against having emotes, but all we really need is the ability to sit like our Frame does on the starmap.

Zen Garden would be nice. And a cozy tea room. Both would need a sitting seiza emote to go with them.

I know the devs have expressed against having emotes, but all we really need is the ability to sit like our Frame does on the starmap.

Would be awesome.

I pitched a room with sand filled floating platforms, a garden, and waterfall with serene music!

I can confirm that smaller clans than Warbros, in my case, 200, can achieve the same. It does not require the #1 from the Fusion MOA event to "be done" this fast.

Here's a feasible, entirely functional layout for clans with limited resources and time:

Energy   Oracle  _____________  Reactor   |       |    |             |   |      ---O-------O----|  Clan Hall  |---O---PvP Arena   |       |    |_____________|   |       ChemLab  BioLab                 Reactor

Leaves one connector open in case more buildings come, otherwise doesn't build a single thing that is not required to research all items or use the Duelling. Needs no Great Hall, no elevator. This is purely functional.

I can confirm that smaller clans than Warbros, in my case, 200, can achieve the same. It does not require the #1 from the Fusion MOA event to "be done" this fast.

Here's a feasible, entirely functional layout for clans with limited resources and time:

Energy   Oracle  _____________  Reactor   |       |    |             |   |      ---O-------O----|  Clan Hall  |---O---PvP Arena   |       |    |_____________|   |       ChemLab  BioLab                 Reactor

Leaves one connector open in case more buildings come, otherwise doesn't build a single thing that is not required to research all items or use the Duelling. Needs no Great Hall, no elevator. This is purely functional.

This is similar to how AsurO has set up their dojo.

This is the most efficient way for players not to have to waste platinum.

We also have everything done :3

Waiting for update 9

^,^

Here is our Dojo schematic, for anyone who is looking for ideas.

It has worked out quite well for us.

EJy0yNv.png

Edited by pdxdubin

Oh, indeed. That boils down to about 70 truly active members, so an active group of 30 people should be able to get this achieved in about a week or two.

And 15 in 2-4 weeks, and below ten in 2-4 months. It's only the last group that has room to complain, but they have a lot of it.

Edit: Except it doesn't work out so linearly because "fast" builds rely more on resource stockpiles than resource farming which is a much slower process. Warbros probably had all the materials ready to go and your clan probably had 75% or more of them.

Edited by Kyrkitao

I'll have to agree with the others too, Ced. Sorry. The main topic of discussion here is the dojo, true, but the clan name is all over it - including the title. It's kind of clear that this is an awareness thread aimed at folks who don't regularly look in Clan Recruitment.

I'll have to agree with the others too, Ced. Sorry. The main topic of discussion here is the dojo, true, but the clan name is all over it - including the title. It's kind of clear that this is an awareness thread aimed at folks who don't regularly look in Clan Recruitment.

I also posted a thread that explains our own dojo.

But i honestly wont accept any recruits from it.

My only intention was to give specific dojo related tips / advice 

to help other leaders.

If you guys dislike my thread also i can take it down.

I also posted a thread that explains our own dojo.

But i honestly wont accept any recruits from it.

My only intention was to give specific dojo related tips / advice 

to help other leaders.

If you guys dislike my thread also i can take it down.

Oh no, man, don't get me wrong. I found the videos here to be extremely informative. Just, the clan name and logo image were a bit unnecessary and didn't contribute to the presentation.

Oh no, man, don't get me wrong. I found the videos here to be extremely informative. Just, the clan name and logo image were a bit unnecessary and didn't contribute to the presentation.

No i posted another thread on here about how we made our own dojo in asuro

This is absolutely a recruitment/epeen thread. 

Grats.

Nice recruitment post.

Recruitment thread is recruitment thread. 

I sense an inverse correlation between the size of the of forum badge and perceptive ability.

Warbros is not recruiting, one of you can have the hangers-on who just want to use a clan for their labs and then leave.