The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Dojo By Warbros

RAVVSlathotep

Suggestion: Rushing halves the time needed to complete. Increase base complete time from 12hrs to 1 day, from 3 days to 5 days or so.

Otherwise people will run out of things to do quite fast.

Another option is to increase mat costs.

Edited by Qynchou

Can you tell us what the dojo weapons are, and maybe post some screens of the bps?

I can confirm why the Snipetron went missing. Its model is now the railgun, named the Lanka.

So I'm betting the Snipetron is going to become a really sought after item since people who built it still have it before it was removed.

Suggestion: Rushing halves the time needed to complete. Increase base complete time from 12hrs to 1 day, from 3 days to 5 days or so.

Otherwise people will run out of things to do quite fast.

Another option is to increase mat costs.

Yeah, right and ppl that dont want to spend 1500 plat should just go die in a corner while their dojo builds?

Yeah, right and ppl that dont want to spend 1500 plat should just go die in a corner while their dojo builds?

Im just suggesting, but have fun whining on the forums a week later when theres nothing to do.

Also I like how you ignored my suggestion to increase mat costs.

Im just suggesting, but have fun whining on the forums a week later when theres nothing to do.

Also I like how you ignored my suggestion to increase mat costs.

Dont worry i will not whine on the forums, and anything to make the dojos harder to make would be stupid. Even now all the rooms require forma that has to be bought or you can just wait for the rng gods, all the rooms take a long enough time to be made and i dont intend to throw hundreds of euro at 1 game. And you dont have to go all defensive and passive aggressive just because someone didnt like your idea, you know?

All those chairs and stuff and we can't even sit on them.

WHAT GOOD IS OUR DOJO IF WE CAN'T SIT ON THE CHAIRS?!

Edit: I guess I'll settle with all the new weapons. Hope everyone else gets them as fast as we did!

You'll probably have to pay 500 plat in order to get the ability to sit on chairs

Dont worry i will not whine on the forums, and anything to make the dojos harder to make would be stupid. Even now all the rooms require forma that has to be bought or you can just wait for the rng gods, all the rooms take a long enough time to be made and i dont intend to throw hundreds of euro at 1 game. And you dont have to go all defensive and passive aggressive just because someone didnt like your idea, you know?

Sorry if it sounded like that, I was just suggesting as some people are making great progress. If it is really hard to do then its fine.

Increasing mat costs punishes small clans and does not impede large clans or clans with players who've played for a long time. My 2 man clan will probably be busy with building our dojo for quite a while and making it cost more mats only hurts us without making any impact on this clan. I'm not sure about build time increases...

Can you confirm that you must build off hallways and cannot in fact build things off say, the oracle? I was kind of hoping to build the other sciencey buildings directly off the oracle...

Edit: Additionally, can you rearrange bits in the dojo or is it only destroy and rebuild?

Edited by Kyrkitao