Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Dojo By Warbros

RAVVSlathotep

Yes sir! Yes, we did.

Lol hey if you have money that easy... mind sending me some to my bank account? :D

ill place your name on my homepage in return :D

Edited by Vyra

MAY PROD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR WHINY, WHINY SOULS.

Edit: Warbros Press Department just released this fantastic video explaining the situation to you dipshïts.

LMAO, "Warbros Press Department"? What is this, some sort of building that i can go to and apply for a job?  Then again, the biggest kick Ive gotten out of games that have guilds/clan/etc. is the groups who drop big bucks on virtual games and then proceed to brag about it as if they are the greatest thing to ever come to this game.  I think this quote kinda sums part of it up (too lazy to find the other quote).

Anywho, the only good thing that comes out of people like this, is that they are able to test the new stuff out and figure out if there are any bugs and stuff, and if there needs to be any particular changes.  Fact is, they might get cheated out of things due to their actions, or they might benefit from it if things change.  Either way, someone has to be the first to test it, but there needs to be some line between showcasing, and straight up bragging.  No one likes sore losers, or winners who brag hard.

oh, and whoever said something about this "prod" thing and about how "We'll be enjoying it while you take 2 years to get it.".   You know that the person can just join the guild without you knowing about it, and grab the weapon and then leave, right?

EDIT:  And as for the wiki updatin, I udnerstand that they need to finsih with what they're doing ebfore updating wiki, but whoever the hell was saying how they would not update it because they got sore about someone on here who they claimed was a "self-entitled baby", is just an idiot.    Why not just update wiki, regardless of what this one person says?  Holding the information due to one person rustling your jimmies, is just plain idiotic.

Edited by Law_Abiding_Engineer

Update 2 is out, stick with the Prod.

He was a good Prod.

Stick with the prod! Prod with the prod; just in case though, we're police.

I never asked for this research, but my Tenno is augmented.

Edited by Kahruvel

Broframe finished all ther regular buildings and labs super fast two. I think we are at our 5th arena now lol. Nothing left to build. We started research on the second wave of weapons yesterday. WE already have the bps for prod, ignis, and the first poison weapon i think.

So is this thread going to turn into every clan advertising how far their dojo has come along now?

Yup basically, and nothing will be done about it, unless their leaders get on here and start saying stuff like "We're the best and for all the other clans out there who are trying to get to our level, lets us know in 2 years what its like to finally get these weapons."   of course, the clan members of the big names are happy as clams and don't care, but oh well lol.