Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Britannia Vs Britannia

Trailgamer5

So I was watching Seven Deadly Sins and suddenly a map appeared, the area's name? Britannia. Then I remembered Code Geass which has a nation named (drumroll) Brittania. SO! I decided to match them both against each other to see which is the stronger Britannia. The smaller, magic wielding Brittania or the Global Empire mass producing Knightmare Frames and it's mysterious Geass users?

it's like comparing superman to goku ... some people will take it and make it ... For me Knightframes are like gundams - but smaller. counting that the geass can be a godly power (power words/ commands, time manipulation, immortality, memory alteration, soul possession...) while 7ds world have mainly elemental powers - my money on the CG britannia.

one example - command : "serve me for eternity" or "die" - problem solved, the war was won.

Edited by Cracken

My friend said both.

He's watched both of them.

Friend: both win because both are the same just from different ages. in sds they have mighty powers from god aka geass and use these powers to kick

booty and kill demons and such. in code geass they have powers from god and use them to kick Japanese booty AKA demons