Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Gram Dmg

Alethkar

Are you ppl serious? Buff the gram? If anything nerf it or leave it how it is..."Buff the gram" dont make me laugh. Martialmagnetism with channelling is over kill with the gram and you want it to be a one hit kill? Sorry if your post was just a joke...Dont put ideas into DE's head  >_> 

I haven't tried martial mag... but gram is so slow and the reach not that far, there doesn't seem to be any pay off... You could simply choose a faster weapon Dexdak, kronen, bo, etc. with faster atck speed that is more efficient. Or so it seems?

I think Gram is a finisher based weapon, it has a decent size aoe knockdown, and heavy weapons have the fastest finisher animation. Haven't used it Gram since tempo royal was taken out so not sure how it performs now.

- Takes a full combo with Tempo Royale to kill a Frost P.

- With the handspring-esque mod that pops people up so fast, can't get a finisher off

- Getting killed in a 1v1 while channeling with martial mag against Kronen and the boltor melee - those seem to kill in 1 or 2 hits

(This is all while using Excal.)

dont underestimate the heavy melee becouse it can 1 shot when u jump and smash down and also its a good finisher and on top of that the slam attack on atleast fragor ( i dont know about gram ) seems to have a big range.

-Gram could use a buff to range IMO or add galatine.

-If i go head to head with a Kronen, I always lose (assuming they know what they are doing) and both are "sword alone"

- My biggest issue with heavies: I don't think it should take a full channeled combo to kill someone if other weapons can kill you in two hits. Gram is slower, so obviously a full combo can take a minute. Therefore, IMO, slower should be more power per hit. The drop down hit from the air CAN one-shot; however it seems to only work if you are very high above them, and land directly on them; no aoe kills so far.

-Also, since switching to Ash, I have had much more success using gram, but I do not use any powers, just channeled melee.

-I'm always channeling my combos, assuming there is energy in the bank.

PS I like to party

no. the gram is fine the way it is. After 2 months the melee weapons are finally in a good place. Last thing we need is another melee buff.

I respectfully disagree. IMO, I feel that some of the dual-wield weapons outpace many of the other weapons.

If knockdowns lasted longer, then that would give heavies more viability.

no. the gram is fine the way it is. After 2 months the melee weapons are finally in a good place. Last thing we need is another melee buff.

agreed. adding stances such as tempo make it somewhat faster...i personaly like to use rending crane because i dont want to depend on a single combo. range is balanced enough i have no problems with the gram. Its either nerf or leave it be. Now...I'm a ps4 player so....can someone tell me how does kogake perform now that you PC players have parkour 2.0? Do ppl still spam knockdown like when coptering was still around? martialmagnetism got nerf so i'm curious....

Edited by (PS4)FarCript