The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Escape: Tileset Explore-Exploits

Auramaru

Heyo, I'm Aura. I'm pretty obsessed with escaping tilesets and I wanted to share my discoveries :]

Disclaimer: Any and all knowledge of out-of-map glitches I know of have already been reported! Long story short: these will all be fixed eventually, get 'em while they're hot!

I have quite an absurd knack for finding my way out of each tileset. I've got good instincts for finding these things, I guess.

*New* Relay escape:

Earth escape:

Phobos escape:

Neptune escape:

(Patched) Void escape:

(unofficial) Ceres escape:

Edited by Aura

What about Jupiter, is it too much to ask for?

I spent a little time on Jupiter, but haven't really dug into it all that much.

I'll give it a try real quick here, but there's only 2-3 tiles I can think of that would allow for exploits.

I'm glad certain ones aren't on here, especially my favorite one in Archwing, so many holes in maps are so much fun. Though this is a nice collection for sure, also pluto can be pretty fun for finding weird places up high in the rocks, especially the old raptor bossfight room, where 'the sergeant' is in mars now. That one is fun with loki, you can get all sorts of places.

For the other Earth escape, are you referring to this one? I recorded this a while back. I was able to get to a tile or two over and kill some stuff and then return to this place to get back to the map. It would have been nice to have a sniper and greedy pull in that situation, but I didn't have any snipers and greedy pull wasn't in the game yet.

For the other Earth escape, are you referring to this one? I recorded this a while back. I was able to get to a tile or two over and kill some stuff and then return to this place to get back to the map. It would have been nice to have a sniper and greedy pull in that situation, but I didn't have any snipers and greedy pull wasn't in the game yet.

Not the tile I was talking about in the video, but it's something similar. The second Earth tile I've escaped from is the messy tunnel system of metal coils. Hard to explain what it's like, but I only ever saw it twice and I've only escaped it once - pre-recording software.

@MZez: Not sure how that would work, but I'm sure there are ways~

Not the tile I was talking about in the video, but it's something similar. The second Earth tile I've escaped from is the messy tunnel system of metal coils. Hard to explain what it's like, but I only ever saw it twice and I've only escaped it once - pre-recording software.

Hmm, I don't recall a tunnel system of metal coils on Earth. It must be pretty rare. The place in my video requires both tiles to spawn next to each other with that same connection to work, so it's pretty rare to see.

There are many ways, but a lot require tricky building and wallrunning to push you through a wall.

I just happened to be running around the relays last night and visited all the places in your video. You can also get to the docking area and see your ship from above and jump into the syndicate rooms from those segments you were in. In Simaris' room, you can just jump back in by getting underneath and bullet jump through gaps.

I just happened to be running around the relays last night and visited all the places in your video. You can also get to the docking area and see your ship from above and jump into the syndicate rooms from those segments you were in. In Simaris' room, you can just jump back in by getting underneath and bullet jump through gaps.

Aww, S#&$. I didn't even think about the docking area xD