Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Bonuses / Friend Bonuses

Venarge

U8 hit. And it hit hard. In a good way in my OP.

The content is awesome. The new tile sets are breathtaking.

BUT: I do understand the people who have their problems with the costs of dojo environment.

Maybe my suggestion is already on the way, but I had the idea about giving clan/friend bonuses

for resources. Since the market went through some changes, materials became essential for new gear.

This doesnt have to be something bad at all. Why not make it something people could provide from in their gaming experiece and make you team up with your friends/ contact list more often. For example.

A clan needs mats but well. A 10 person clan isnt going to gather the mats very fast.

So why not give those people, who obviously play most likely with their friends/clans, a buff

for mat drops. To avoid complete exploits, this effect would start one day after friend addition to stop people from

insta friendlist join to get the buff. This buff could raised for more clan/friends in the party and with the duration you already play with them. There is definitly a need for balancing this idea, but I think, we should provide something like this

to make it at least a bit easier for clans/people that are not one of those mega corps out there. Maybe even provide higher buffs for smaller clans and no buffs for huge clans. They already have the advantage of being huge with many people gathering plats. There should be an "advantage" for smaller clans in some ways.

So let me know what you think about it =)

What has happened here is a miracle of thought... GOood... GOOoood

No but seriously this is a great idea... Clan's of smaller sizes would normally take forever to gain the necessary materials. Instead of giving them extra on missions a better balance might be to increase the value of each of their materials when they contribute to said structure.

Edited by Miose

I support this idea. I want a roleplay clan with just me and my friends, so that we can build our dojo, hang out and get the stuff we want. If that means we have to sink months of grinding into this game that not even plat purchases could really help with, then I know my friends who are more casual about Warframe simply won't be interested.

Something like:

If players in a clan are 0-10 cost is X

If players in a clan are 11-50 cost is X*2

If players in a clan are 51-100 cost is X*4

And so on? Something like this you mean?

Almost :D

havent thought about additional costs for huge clans. Dont know how to convert the additional income of mats to your idea ^^

In my idea, the costs for stuff would actually be the same. for every clan.

The thing I would change are the drop rates for dojo necessary mats if you play with your clan.

Something like this:

size 1-10 = 20% more mat drops

size 10-15= 18% more mat drops

size 15-20= 16% more mat drops

dont know where to draw the line between small and big clans that dont need any buffs so this is just an example for the actual idea ^^

Big clans wouldnt get any buffs since they already have their extra income form the many members.

Maybe my idea will bring some more interesting aspects for being part of a small clan. Sure, huge clans also need an advantage, but I think they already have. They are huge. And small clans dont get anything. Kind of unbalanced ^^

Thanks for your feedback =)

Edited by Venarge

Almost :D

havent thought about additional costs for huge clans. Dont know how to convert the additional income of mats to your idea ^^

In my idea, the costs for stuff would actually be the same. for every clan.

The thing I would change are the drop rates for dojo necessary mats if you play with your clan.

Something like this:

size 1-10 = 20% more mat drops

size 10-15= 18% more mat drops

size 15-20= 16% more mat drops

dont know where to draw the line between small and big clans that dont need any buffs so this is just an example for the actual idea ^^

Big clans wouldnt get any buffs since they already have their extra income form the many members.

Maybe my idea will bring some more interesting aspects for being part of a small clan. Sure, huge clans also need an advantage, but I think they already have. They are huge. And small clans dont get anything. Kind of unbalanced ^^

Thanks for your feedback =)

Yum. Put this in so we can exploit those numbers. Can't wait for people to just make small guilds to farm mats and then put them back into a bigger guild.

I don't get the whole fuss about small clans "not having benefits". They want small clans, and small clans lack human capital, a resource outside of Warframe. Less players in a guild obviously means a smaller material pool for dojo construction. If players don't want big clans that's their fault. You can't farm human capital, and you sure as hell can't complain about it if you don't even bother trying to increase it.

Yum. Put this in so we can exploit those numbers. Can't wait for people to just make small guilds to farm mats and then put them back into a bigger guild.

I don't get the whole fuss about small clans "not having benefits". They want small clans, and small clans lack human capital, a resource outside of Warframe. Less players in a guild obviously means a smaller material pool for dojo construction. If players don't want big clans that's their fault. You can't farm human capital, and you sure as hell can't complain about it if you don't even bother trying to increase it.

Until you can join multiple clans, one where you have access to a real Dojo, and one where you can have something for just you and your friends, your point is invalid.

Clans don't exist to farm mats, clans exist so you can have fun with your friends.  Joining a massive clan full of strangers renders that point moot.  Dojos are a secondary concern.

Oh look, it's you again. Having fun with your "human capital" that nobody agrees with again?

Yes, that system could be exploited...unless it's actually done correctly.

Oh look, it's you again. Having fun with your "human capital" that nobody agrees with again?

Yes, that system could be exploited...unless it's actually done correctly.

Well :D True.

I dont see how this could be even exploited. I mean. You either have 30+ people that spend a little bit of rubedo, or you have 4-5 people with 20%+ of rubedo drop to get at least a few more mats than usual.