Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp In Dojo

CormacMccarthy

so. one shot from my strun drops an opponents 500 shield, the next shot , KO.

i kill everyone in 2 hits, just went through like 40 people in the clan. we need balance in there. not that im complaining right now but... 2 hit kills against everyone is a bit rediculous.

Why does changing something in PvP have to affect PvE anyway, plenty of games have separate stats for each.

Just make tenno-to-tenno damage be reduced to 30%, and done, you don't 2 shot everything in PvP.

It's almost as if dojo duels were announced as alpha or something.

i didnt mean for this to effect the PVE portion of the game, i just thought maybe if someone with a lvl 15 weapon and challenged someone with lvl 30 weapon, the lvl30 might not be as strong or something , i dont know its just crazy right now .

Thing is, it won't, the dev(s) in charge of duels will make changes that take place in them affect only them, so PvE will see nothing of any nerf, buff, balancing or such that may or may not take place in dojo duels.

I belive they said in livestream that dojo pvp is not goin go be one of main features of warframe, and with that being said they wont be balancing game towards it. "Take it or leave it".

I believe the patcher clearly states that there's a small dueling team which will be in charge of taking feedback and applying anything they deem necessary to duels. Also stating that any changes done to duels will NOT affect regular play in any shape or form, and with that being said they may be balancing duels. "Squirrels often get drunk, I once saw a squirrel have a feast on a fermented halloween pumpkin and it coudn't climb a tree".

so. one shot from my strun drops an opponents 500 shield, the next shot , KO.

i kill everyone in 2 hits, just went through like 40 people in the clan. we need balance in there. not that im complaining right now but... 2 hit kills against everyone is a bit rediculous.

This is just one factor of why PvP in Warframe wouldn't be so great an idea.  Compare that to how many shots a strun takes to kill enemies and how many enemeis Tenno are designed to face and it becomes a nightmare to actually balance it right.

I'm guessing your using a fully moded strun too.