Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You, De!

at35z

Hi there everyone at DE,

I just wanted to say a huge thank you for the touching message after the update and the heart Lotus sigil. I think this is really special for every single Tenno heart.

After all the efforts you put in your work, you deserve to ignore every single negative thing they say about you, since the entire community can see that you are doing your best. And we are also helping by posting feedback to help you doing so. I've actually never seen a game developing community being this open to the players, with all those Devstreams and Prime Times, activeness on forums and Twitter, this is what makes you really one-of-a-kind. We know that you care about us and our experiences count.

It doesn't matter if an update gets delayed. Release it 3 weeks later, doesn't matter, since you have real fans that play your game regardless and appreciate your incredible work. I think the Tenno like me, who's been playing for more than 2 years now will never leave. There is a reason why we stay here. And mostly, it's you. Warframe now has a place of many Tenno's life, and this will not change if the updates "don't arrive in time". It's ready when it's ready.

RluYBDA.png

No power will get this sigil off me. Ever.