Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Crafting Is Brutal

Sir_Mousthachington

i get all parts in 2 days easy as pie

wait time no problem

forma  no problem

grinding for resurses no problem

dont change anything dev it should not be obtainable  in easy way

Yeah, this guy knows what's up. The game is made for him, after all. If TerrorofDeaths has no problem then the game has no problem! Am I right!

I remember in all the Devstreams how they thank you for being their inspiration. How they tell you what a pleasure it is to create this game for you to play, and every time they only really make changes that you approve of. I'm glad you're happy, otherwise DE would stop making this game and quit programming from depression.

Heck, just last night I was telling everyone how we should just see if you got the new frame, so we could all F*** off. I was on the edge of my seat. I didn't know if I'd be @(*()$ off, or just ignored. THE SUSPENSE! Then, there you were - like a selfish #$&(% that cares so little for anyone else that he can't see past his own &#! he's kissing. I'm so happy you got the frame. I'm throwing a party in your frames honor tomorrow. May we all F*** off, for the great TerrorofDeaths got his frame, so F*** us.

dont change anything dev it should not be obtainable  in easy way

Does anyone pay you for such statements?? cause if not then only other answer i have is that youre insane.

Reduction in crafting time and amounts of resources would benefit you or at least make you no difference while benefiting others, yet you are against it.

Edited by Davoodoo

It wasnt lenient, its simply how non weighted rng works.

You see higher variety in drops and as sample increases then more likely you are to get equal amounts of each part.

And its still much worse than we had before that, wanna argue more about it??

I mean, what can you expect, everything new has been this way for a while now, it's not like Ember or any of the older drops.

I really wish DE didn't do such a long timewall, but I know they will, and they'll keep doing more ridiculous things as the game gets more popular, and keep people invested into the game for longer periods of time

It wasnt lenient, its simply how non weighted rng works.

Yeah, after getting all parts in exactly 12 runs (which is quite low for 8 different parts, but not low enough to stop me from getting bored of running the same mission repeatedly) I thought to myself "Holy crap, I'd tolerate the farming so much more if all drops in the game were not weighted".

I mean, what can you expect, everything new has been this way for a while now, it's not like Ember or any of the older drops.

I really wish DE didn't do such a long timewall, but I know they will, and they'll keep doing more ridiculous things as the game gets more popular, and keep people invested into the game for longer periods of time

And why wouldnt do it if ppl not only accept that, but some even defend that.

Why would they change that if there no backlash??

3 part frame = this update had a lack of content

Chroma / equinox = grindwall

It's kinda self inflicted by the community, and one of those choices will increase Plat purchases without making it P2W or paid content. I for one can't disagree, even if it isn't my favorite thing about the game.