Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-> Could Not Update Account Information....

From_Orion

I keep getting THIS since the update for every mission, so I can't play the game because my warframe and weapons are not upgrading and everything (warframe's and weapons' mods) is reset.

I tried matcmaking but even solo is bugged at the moment, at least for me.

Are they other players getting this too ?

This is a great update and i hope i can enjoy it when this is fixed (ASAP)

Thanks DE

Any 'frame, any mission. It's happened to me 7 times now. I'm looking though threads and haven't found any acknowledgement or solution. Changing DNS settings, rebooting computer, modem, and router don't work. Even tried getting a new public IP, but no luck. Not exactly happy I'm not the only one, since I know how frustrating it is, but more people does mean it's more likely to be seen and fixed.

I keep getting it too, but only after i'm logged in for a while, like on my 5th mission or something it'll start and every one after that won't save untill i restart the game... it gets kinda annoying when you go 60 waves in an ODD and don't get to keep your fancy neurodes

I am also having this problem, it is really hard to play this game knowing whatever i do i do it in vain.

I have lost out on alot of prime parts and resources because of this problem.

I got all of the volt parts but they are not in my inventory. DE i know u are busy but please fix my favorite game.

I have been getting this issue as well. It is a real shame as I was intent on trying to get back into the game again. For me it happens almost every run, at first it seemed be only on Sechura but when I started trying to test this, to see if it was something with endless mission types, I had it every game mode. Out of all the runs I did over the last few days only 2 or 3 exterminate missions have saved,