Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Elephants In The Room.

Cerenax

I am calm. You know what I am not? Happy. Because seeing the movement speed nerfed to oblivion while all the movement bugs from the old system remain coupled with the grinding curve of the game being increased even further and the community praising it all is @(*()$ depressing.

We've had the update for less than 24 hours. We had the previous mechanics for Parkour for how long? Yeah.

This game is amazing and always has been. The people who claim DE is screwing up are out of their minds, and I mean that in the most inoffensive way possible. You guys just need to calm down, go play the game and get used to the new stuff.

If you want to play a game that holds your hand, there's plenty of other games on the market.

as everyone will travel different distances based on their skill level.

For the sake of putting this argument to rest, let's assume Lowsodium's presented copter is the skill level of all people who used coptering.

So, why would you need to jump that far unless you were kiting enemies around the map, or just cheesing to avoid death? No real and true use for this other than to ruin the game.

That jump was necessary so we could blaze through the 99% of the game that's completely worthless.

You know, all the planets, most of the game types, and, on occasion, to quickly reach a fallen comrade.

Believe it or not, coptering was quite useful, even if it was game breaking.

Edited by MagnusFury

the movement speed nerfed to oblivion

Total overreaction—to the umpteenth power. 

48 forma for all 24 frames.

WHO PLAYS WITH ALL 24 FRAMES?!!??!

Im done with these forums, im not sure why I bother anymore...

Also, this...to the umpteenth power. 

Lots of people use all the frames? I don't get .... what?

So....what you're telling me is that you know people who play with:

Excalibur, Excalibur Prime

Nyx, Nyx Prime

Loki, Loki Prime

Ash, Ash Prime

Rhino, Rhino Prime

Ember, Ember Prime

Nova, Nova Prime

Limbo

Mesa

Mirage

Vauban

Hydroid

Trinity

Saryn

Chroma

Oberon

Nekros

Banshee

Valkyr 

Volt

Mag, Mag Prime

Frost, Frost Prime

Equinox

& Zephyr? 

And you're also saying that they play each & every one of those frames enough to warrant the installation of an Exilus slot?

Yea, I don't believe you....at all. Just because someone has obtained & leveled that frame doesn't mean they "use" them. They "usED" them, but not "use" — in which case "you use them" would imply regular use — on a regular basis. 

A majority of people don't even use the regular version of a frame once they get their hands on the Prime anyway. 

Edited by Rexlars

1st - Why is everyone praising parkour 2.0 like it was the most refined movement system ever and completely ignoring the fact that the main movement for the entire thing (bullet jump) is completely bugged to hell and increasingly tilts to the right as it gathers momentum?

2nd - Why is everyone complaining about the grind to get Equinox when it is merely 2 to 3 hours of farming followed by a mere week of waiting while the utility slot system brought levels of grind that are exponentially bigger than that? It takes 48 forma to craft one exilus thing per warframe and then it takes another 48 forma to open up mod point room for you to actually slot a utility mod in there.

Now come on folks, stop pretending the emperor has clothes on him.

for the second thing is because people complain about having too much forma, now they can get rid of it

1st - Why is everyone praising parkour 2.0 like it was the most refined movement system ever and completely ignoring the fact that the main movement for the entire thing (bullet jump) is completely bugged to hell and increasingly tilts to the right as it gathers momentum?

2nd - Why is everyone complaining about the grind to get Equinox when it is merely 2 to 3 hours of farming followed by a mere week of waiting while the utility slot system brought levels of grind that are exponentially bigger than that? It takes 48 forma to craft one exilus thing per warframe and then it takes another 48 forma to open up mod point room for you to actually slot a utility mod in there.

Now come on folks, stop pretending the emperor has clothes on him.

1st. Because its doesn't, Bullet Jump direction is tied to your Aim cursor AND move direction try to run straight and Aim straight and your problem is gone(our aiming reticle is of to the right from the warframe that's why you see your drift to left)

2nd. I7HuI75.gif

Edited by DraccoDoom

More freedom, more control, more awesome, more shooting in the air... IDK about "refined" the day it's released, but I don't see the problem with being happy about it.

The new slot still uses mod points... Trying to slap one on 24 frames is a fool's errand. Grinding towards that is pointless. None of your frames will be able to utilize them unless you've also fully upgraded the frame to host a full build with points to spare that will pay the full cost of an additional utility mod.

Edited by VKhaun

Forma is cheap.

Why you guys acting like its a big deal ?

Are you the same guys who are complaining that they got 100 formas and no prime drops ? :)

Forma and Forma BP is not the same 24 hrs per forma plus a third forma to polarize the new slot that already cost two formas, some people here is trying to make thing better for all of us but some people love unfair things even if they will be beneficiary from that. dont be conformist with unffair things.

Bruh, you're looking straight down at the floor. They can probably make it go forward and not up while looking down, but you're seriously complaining about this? Laughable.

This tilting randomly happens all the time, can be looking forward to the horizon or upwards or whatever direction you choose. I only looked at that exact angle while taking the gif because it is the most reliable way to reproduce the bug.

I play all the warframes. That is excluding the non prime versions. I will probably get an exilus slot on all of them eventually. Initially I will just get them on the frames that I feel could really benefit from them. Such as handspring for Valkyr, and rush for Rhino.

It is a long term project, I might only do a frame every other week. I usually get around 10 Forma per week. 7 I build, the rest from prebuilt Forma drops, rare crates, reinforced crates and log in rewards. So the Forma cost is not an issue.

You need to spam it, you need to have some momentum from the previous bullet jump leftover when you start the second one.

It looks like you are not compensating for the parallax error due to the third person view more than a bug to be honest.

If not then pardon me.

This tilting randomly happens all the time, can be looking forward to the horizon or upwards or whatever direction you choose. I only looked at that exact angle while taking the gif because it is the most reliable way to reproduce the bug.

You're not reproducing any bug here because that's the way bullet jump works. (by looking up or down, you'll jump up).

http://webmup.com/1f342/

Single copter. Single bullet jump, lets see it.

EDIT:I will give you credit for doing HALF of that.

EDIT:It was also easy to cover most of or the entire length of that long rectangular void room with the two party balls. I will also accept half of that room in a single bullet jump as well.

Challenge accepted!

Aimglide did most of the work for me in this clip, I admit, but there it is.