Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Give Us The Option To Go Back To No Zoom Alternate Fire Mouse Setup.

Mak_Gohae

With a penta there is no need to have an extremely accurate placement since it's a grenade launched.

The one thing one needs when it come to precision is precision detonating. And using the mouse wheel button doesnt not grant that will just end up having scroll up or down in a few occasions cause you didnt press it properly.

So pleeeeeease, give us the ability to switch that on and off like you did with vaulting.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

I agree, it would be nice to have a simple enable/disable option similar to show/hide weapons when holstered. 

I play on console and I'm looking forward to the update but a third "fire button" would screw with my controller setup and I wouldn't want to completely change everything for a hand full of weapons I only whip out from time to time. It's fine without the zoom, at least for me.

Yes please, I don't like the 1st-2nd-aim setup especially for the Penta and Quanta series.

Yeah i am fine with this in all the weapons that had it.

The weapons without zoom made me play those weapons differently which was fun.

I know some folks didnt like it but i found it interesting.

And this is why they should make it an option just like vaulting.

I agree, it would be nice to have a simple enable/disable option similar to show/hide weapons when holstered. 

I play on console and I'm looking forward to the update but a third "fire button" would screw with my controller setup and I wouldn't want to completely change everything for a hand full of weapons I only whip out from time to time. It's fine without the zoom, at least for me.

Have you played yet? 

Is it crazy now?

Cause i think im pretty much just giving up on these weapons until there's a change.

Im not going to switch keybinds every time i switch to one of these weapons.

Have you played yet? 

Is it crazy now?

Cause i think im pretty much just giving up on these weapons until there's a change.

Im not going to switch keybinds every time i switch to one of these weapons.

I'm on PS4 so I could not yet test this change but I already know it's not going to work with my current button setup. 

There is just no button left that I could put on this command without making it feel weird.

I'm basically going to do the same, I'll avoid those weapons until we get an option to revert the change.

This is the second Thread I've seen on this subject... and I gotta tell you: I wish the option to do this was still there...

I would like this, to have the option to have aim and alt fire the same key again.

Those who do not understand the want for this would be strictly keyboard and mouse players.

See, I use both, Keyboard and mouse *and* a controller depending on if I'm going to sit at the desk, or be across the room playing Warframe on a TV.

The reason the option would be a great idea is because a controller is all ready very limited to keys in Warframe. I mean there are a lot of moves we have to fit into one controller. All Xbox players and PS4 players would also appreciate this.

Before you always had the option to bind secondary fire and aim into different keys... AND you also had the option to bind them to the same key. However, all weapons with secondary fire didn't *allow* aiming, so most players bound aim and secondary fire to the same key, regardless of keyboard/mouse or controller. Now that they've enabled aiming WITH secondary fire weapons, they've discontinued the ability to bind both *still* to the same key.

If they could just bring back the option to bind both to the same key still, that would be great.

Specially since I wouldn't mind "aiming" every time I did a secondary shot, but for those who would, they still would have the option to bind them to different keys.

A win win....and I'm all about win wins.