Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prisma Dual Cleavers Hitting Enemies But Not Doing Damage

Boltwin

I can confirm this. I just tabbed out of doing the regor assassination. even when my hits register, they seem to do diminutive damage even in spite of corrosive projection, fire mods with accelerant debuffing.

EDIT: I forgot to unequip my dragon key. that explains a lot...

Edited by Berzerkir

My Prisma Dual Cleavers seem to hit nothing but air when I'm rigtht up on them. The only time they seem to work is during a stealth kill. Going to attempt other weapons now and see if they are similarly affected.

Update: Fang Prime seems to work just fine. It is quite possibly just a select few weapons.

Update 2: While we're on the subject of things broken since the last update; Switch Teleporting to Decoy doesn't always want to work.

Edited by Brass_Angel

My Dual Cleavers haven't been the same since U17. Oddly, I seem to have more of a chance of hitting when I stand still in front of an enemy rather than running at it and swinging, though it's still not a guarantee. Very annoying bug, would really like to not have to switch to a new weapon just because the game decided that this (rather expensive) one doesn't work any more.

I've been experiencing it too and I didn't realize that was what was happening.

I kept wondering why my I wasn't ever getting life back from life strike or things were taking a lot longer to die than they should. Frustrating.

Needless to say it's caused me a few deaths while I sit there apparently swinging away at air 2 feet in front of a group of enemies.

Edited by f3llyn