Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Poor Timing On Trader Shuffling

(PSN)KJamz

What a bad time to implement the shuffling of the Void Trader, just when we were about to complete our Prisma armour set and Tethra's doom set (mad move DE) and that we have a high chance of losing the Prisma Skana on a week that the Excel rework may be on console, please reconsider this change for next week and implement it after everyone has completed their sets

LET MT PRISMA EXCAL BE FREE WITH A FULL PRISMA ARMOUR AND SKANA

The idea is a good change but at the worst time possible, loads of people were looking forward to next week, I myself have been looking forward to this for months and it's gonna be taken away from me :(

Edited by (PS4)KJamz

I must have missed info on this, can you share a link please?

Attention Console Tenno,

Starting next Friday August 7th Baro Ki’Teer for PS4 and XB1 will no longer follow suit with PC’s past offers. Instead he will propose different goods as well as previously rotated items to start consoles on a different Void offerings path!

Thanks, and may your Ducat hunting be plentiful!

Thanks for the info, shame about the timing. I too was looking forward to prisma skana/excal rework combo, please reconsider DE, we're just about to complete trader sets, after that I'm 100% behind this change-up

Just hoping they postpone it for 1 more rotation, especially with the excel rework, I was gonna spend plat on excal skins with, but I may hold back until I can actually get a full prisma set (but if we get a prisma secondary I may be content)

Digital Extremes, or particularly [DE]Megan,

If you still don't understand the basis of our argument, it is because as you know, Excalibur works very well with Prisma Skana, some people just wanted it because they liked it and because some people are trying to finish their armor set.

Personally, I want it because Prisma Skana works well with Excalibur, as I've seen. And in general, it is a good weapon. Using common sense, you should move this "change" into the batch AFTER next week. Why would we want a change to our future items and why would you do that if you know those items have been highly anticipated for two months? You should even realize when you are making the last parts of an armor set more randomised than the other parts. It makes absolutely no sense.

Please, try to understand the frustration that we are going through. At least do this change the week after next week. Thanks.

Bumped from PSA post

I like that the inventory shuffled, I just hate that it had to be RIGHT before we got the good stuff, and not before some of the mediocre stuff. 

:(

Moved to PS4 Specific Feedback.

Hopefully they will manually add items that PC don't have for the first few rotations, just to make it seem worth it for the short term or that we are being bummed out of Prisma skana, grakata, dual cleaver and machete wraith/prova vandal. I had planned and got augments for said weapons ready in anticipation for these them, just to get told I may have to wait longer, maybe 2 weeks, maybe 2 months before we get the items (but is a possibily we could get some items before we were originally getting them)

all-in-all, they could not of done it at the worst time, right when excel rework would of been nice to have full prisma daedalus, prisma excal skins and Prisma skana (Prisma all the things!)

It appears, regardless of what he has, we will have to be like pc tenno and have over 1000 ducats and around 1,000,000 credits before each visit. Looks like I've got multiple t2 and t3 sabs to run.

Tower Sab not as good for ducats amymore , hikou BP, hikou pouches and Loki helm no longer yield 50 ducats (10/20 now), my best is t2 surf, ankyros part at rotation c yields 50 ducats now (and seem to get it more than any other rotation c item)

Tower Sab not as good for ducats amymore , hikou BP, hikou pouches and Loki helm no longer yield 50 ducats (10/20 now), my best is t2 surf, ankyros part at rotation c yields 50 ducats now (and seem to get it more than any other rotation c item)

Actually, I got Loki prime systems on one run about a week ago. It's actually random for what you get finding all 3 caches. I happen to find a lot of ppl hosting them during the day. 3 chances for prime parts and at least 50k per run makes it worth it still to me. Lol

Kind of a lose lose situation, if they do let us finish the set that's two items that could have been brand new. If they don't give us the rest of the sets, well we will simply won't finish the sets. The situation can only be justified at the time of his arrival.

You are more optimistic than me lol, I keep envisioning him showing up with absolutely nothing new, just repeats of stuff we have gotten for his next several visits.

They do, and it sucks. Did you read the OP? Traders upcoming loot is going to be different. People are pissed because DE pulled a fast one on entire platforms.

The LEAST they could have done is keep the next upcoming trader the same as what everyone was expecting, and push the changes through AFTER THAT.

Try reading posts about the changes you're telling others to disregard.

This Friday was supposed to bring the last mod to complete my tethra's doom set (Shell Shock) and Deadalus Shoulder Armor to complete my Deadalus armor set . And best of all prisma skana, what a bad time to make this decision, been waiting for prisma skana 10 weeks.. and the week its supposed to come out,

DE: "NOPE NOPE NOPE ...."

The idea is good but digital extremes picked a horrible time to implement it console players have been eagerly awaiting the next few void trader rotations. I sincerely hope you listen to the console community. Not to mention this leaves us with not one BUT TWO unfinished sets the prisma armor and the dual stat mods.

If DE decides to stick with the plan i highly implore that the devs be cautious. The next rotation will set the mood for this change i suggest you think long and hard about what it will include. 

I will give some suggestions. 

Any of the weapons pc has gotten would probably not cause a fuss  (cleavers,skana,grakata,and the machete and prova) heck even some of the other event weapons would be met with some applause. Perhaps the gorgon wraith or the twin vipers. Maybe De will grace console players with some of the long awaited trader items that pc has yet to get.

Of course not to state the obvious but choose unwisely and it will probably end in a fiasco of threads needing to be locked filled with unhappy console players. 

Either way i can safely say this week will definitely not be uneventful.

Do it on his next visit, not now.

I really want the Prisma Skana alongside the Excalibur rework. Granted some people are waiting for the Prisma Grakata and they're likely not going to get it anytime soon but at least let us complete the Daedalus Set and 60% status Mod set.

The idea is amazing IMO potential rage from PC players aside but why did you have to pick this exact week?!

Few more posts with same argument we are currently having