Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"could Not Update Account Information. Progress Was Not Saved"

CuteNSleepy

For me I bought the Equinox package, so I did not have any issues with any of that gear or the frame.  But, when I rushed the build of the Grattler the new AW weapon this afternoon I have been having issues since then.  If I do a mission without any mods on the weapon then it saves but, when I try to adjust anything be it color or a mod the next AW mission will not save progress.

I played all weekend with my friend and we had no problems.  Today i finished building my Orthos and started using it.  It seemed like 1 in every 3 matches would have this error after that.  After the 4th error, i started getting frustrated (an oberon helm dropped and i really wanted it, but lost it).  I noticed my Orthos would lose its mods whenever the error occurred, which gave me an idea.  I ran the first capture mission on earth, first with an unmodded orthos, and after i finished i did not receive the error.  I ran the same mission again, this time with a modded orthos.  I got the error.  I then ran the mission again using my mkBo, unmodded, and i did not get the error.  I ran it again with a modded bo, still did not get the error.  I ran it again with an unmodded Orthos, no error, but when i ran it again with a modded orthos, i got the error.

it seems to me the error is linked with certain items that may only effect each player personally.  I havent seen anyone else have issues with this error and the orthos, so i assume its not just that item.

I can play a few mission without my orthos and still have the info saved, but thats besides the point.  I spent time, effort and money on this game and ive lost a lot of good items and progress because of this bug.  Until its fixed I will no longer be playing this game.

I've had this issue all weekend. I finally leveled my twin grakatas from 9-20 in one go only for it to not save anything. A second time I went into the mission and there were no mods on my weps. The no save problem seems to lessen if I go solo, but that's not exactly convenient all the time. This bug basically breaks the game, please address.

Buenas,después de intentar lo imposible por avanzar en las misiones,me he dado por vencido,no se guarda absolutamente ningun progreso de misión,imposibilita totalmente el poder jugar,solo pierdes tiempo,pero no consigues nada,ni experiencia( me vi obligado a hacer 9 rondas 5 de sechura para obtener 20k de creditos) y ni comento la de veces que he subido las nuevas armas al 30 y vuelta a empezar,ojala arreglen este tremendamente molesto bug,hasta entonces,me despido de todos

This Bug is due to something they added in the update, I have screen shots of 17.0.1, and it ran fine that is why i have some of my gear upgraded. But thus far I've been reading into this "bug" and it seams to be the game not recognizing after the player has bought "new "gear This needs to be addressed as all the people I've seen with this glitch nearly quit this game and rather not help improve any further due to their inability to go further.

I agree with above, it started for me right after I got my items from the foundary this weekend. The items I got were Twin Grakata's, AkJagara, and the Telos Akbolto. Everything was fine I believe until after I got the Twin's, most of the weapons I named I was able to get to about rank 6-9 but after that the bug started popping up and prevented me from saving any progress.

I would get the message when I got back to my Liset informing me of such. Since this game is centered around leveling/farming it makes it very hard to play Warframe right now since nothing for me is being saved. 

Also this Glitch prevents any changes made to your Warframe or weapons to stick. So when you get the error message, your Warframe and all accessories and weapons/ items etc... reset to what they were when you first logged in. 

So in short this bug mimics a game reset, and prevents any progress from being saved including items, experience and everything else.(Although making platinum purchases seem to work fine)

However as I noted in a previous post, running solo seems to decrease this bug slightly, but only. 

This happens to me whenever I put on badges or skins on my frame or sentinel (any). It never saves. Worse, the mission success never saves on the account.

Arsenal:

Going to my arsenal.

Change any cosmetic.

Exit the arsenal, come back in and it loads the default look. (sigh)

Missions:

Go to any mission.

Level up any item.

Extract => "could not update account information"

I think I found it's even bigger than that.

It affects colors picked for the weapon pre-sets in the arsenal. It's also affecting Kubrows, as my new Chesa Kubrow won't hold levels either. So it seems it could be an overall arsenal issue that's also affecting missions, not just certain weapons.

Granted I was using Ack & Blunt, the Chesa, and Twin Grakatas when i was running missions But it also did it when I didn't have Ack & Blunt, or the Grakatas during a mission, and only the Chesa.

This problem just happen to me after i finish building my Hek, i added a catalyst to it from the market and after every mission i run it just spits out all the mods i added to it sending that annoying message. when i relog my ember change back to mag as if it would to be stuck in that set only.

Please help fix this i would love to enjoy warframe like i been the past years with friends

This keeps happening to me at the end of about 50% of the mission I've been doing. At the end it swaps me back to my warframe I had on earlier then I lose all XP from everything I've gotten. A good amount of the void missions I've been doing also aren't giving any rewards at the end. I have a double xp booster running so this is a really awful time to run into crap like this >_<

This has happened to me twice now. Just a while ago I was in a T2 Surv for 20 minutes, got an Ash Part, got all excited, exited the mission and then that message came up. I checked the mission progress and my xp and everything was there. After that I verified if the game really didn't update my data. And to add insult to injury, now when I check the mission progress again, none of the void rewards show!! Please fix! Ash parts are too hard to get for a player to not be upset about it. Thank you for your swift response DE.

I had 245 MR exp until rank 12. I leveled my nova 28-30 got no MR exp... SOLD HER after 30 moved  on to Trinity, I did draco with trinity got her from 10-20 got NO MR exp (mind you those draco missions were BRUTAL do to people cussing me out about my trinity lv 10)...after the first mission I wanted to color my warframe so I did, and I colored some weapons too. ^.^ Then did another draco finally Trin at 20 end of mission I got an error message "failed to save progress" my colors were all reverted too. I instantly looked at my MR bar, it hasn't moved an inch and was still at 245. how could that happen? I ranked nova, Trin, weapons in the past 2 hours...I'm really worried about the exp never being there :( will it be fixed? I even checked by re coloring, and quitting game a couple times and always came back where the colors reverted. Which brought me heres.

Okay, I want to try something. Everyone, list when you made the weapon/frame/whatever, and what happens to it when you try to use it. For example;

Paris Prime; ~9:30AM EST (Time when crafting reached completion.)

Mods, level, and color revert when weapon is used.

Drops from missions are not recieved.

"COULD NOT UPDATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION. PROGRESS WAS NOT SAVED" appears in the loading screen after every mission with this weapon. 

I should add, an interesting thing to note is that I made a Rhino and Nyx Prime three days prior. But the Paris Prime was started just yesterday. Though, another variable to point out is that I got the Paris Prime to level 17 before hand. But after I bought an Orokin catalyst, I started recieving the message, and I kept getting the resets. What can we make of this?