Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Looks Could Kill [The New Damaging Parkour Mods]

_Rue_

Question

9 answers to this question

You can show codes by using the code command...

[code][Media]

This is too meta for me. I can't right now.

Also, parkour mods only affect vertical movement, which is moderately dumb, but it's something I can still live with because I can still go faster than like 75% of copters could pre-U17.

This is too meta for me. I can't right now.

Also, parkour mods only affect vertical movement, which is moderately dumb, but it's something I can still live with because I can still go faster than like 75% of copters could pre-U17.

O.O it affects the distance and i think speed of bullet jump and the distance of aim glides.

I was actually expecting at least some commentary on the video and some action on the battlefield. :/

I was thinking of it but they don't deal enough damage to be battle worthy. At this time i didn't have any maxed. Now i have Firewalker maxed and am planning to max Lightning Dash.

My thought process was... if you're getting one it'd probably be because of the the effects and nothing else... so i just recorded the effects. Also, had I used it in battle you wouldn't see the effects as clearly. Perhaps when they do a significant amount of damage i'll record another.

Or I might just go for blog entries since videos take too much time to make and edit. >_<