Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Clipping On Capes With Frames Is Horrendous.

XxCurtennoxX

love the new capes, especially the Izvara one. However, i paid 105 platinum for it and i'm not very appealed by how badly the cape clips with frames. I'm fine with it clipping with weapons, because we can hide them. But it's horrible to look at when you crouch and the entire cape just seems to fall through the frame.

Please tell me this is a bug and not a coding oversight. For such an expensive cape, i was not expecting to have it fall through the frame constantly. It just doesn't look right at all, and to some extent ruins them for me. Yes, the cape designs and shaders look amazing, as do the cloth physics. However, having it clip so badly through a solid model looks terrible :/

I wear it on most of my frames and it clips through my frost a bit, but does not fully fall through the model.

Regardless, it's completely badass.

NANANANANANANA BATFRAMEEEE

Maybe i worded it badly with "falling through". They seem to clip through a large amount of the model. Especially noticeable on Loki Prime, for example. However the cape does fall through completely during the into sequence when you come down from the vent. Also when the cape is falling back down from doing a parkour move, it will often just fall through the model, ignoring any form of physics.

I played only Frost and Ash prime after release of update and it seems ok on those 2 but Ash prime "pony tail" clips pretty badly with the cape =( hope it gets fixed but i guess it will be pretty hard.

Yeah he was the first one i tried the cape on and his helm just clips all the way through.

On Loki Prime, all of the golden parts that stick out clip right through.

Even on Excal when you crouch, it clips slightly through his back and he hasn't even got anything sticking out.

It's a collision issue. The cloth part of these caps has no collision with the warframe models because if it did it was jitter all over the place constantly. The only way to resolve it would be for them to go and add collision to each of the capes unique to each and every warframe. Probably not going to happen.