Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma. The Current Dojo Issue

Zurakci

Recently me and my friends who are in a clan together have gotten into our dojos after our keys were built and we have run into the same problem of getting FORMA. In my opinion I think there should be a semi-cheap credit blue print you can get to craft FORMA so that it is slightly easier to obtain than on the extremely rare times you can get it from alert missions for free players.

My Friend and I realy love the game so much that we payed for it and we even Reseted our Accounts, both of us was realy excited about Update 8 but right now the Update 8 feels non existend to us !

Reason:

-After the Patch my friend and me farmed the Hell out of this Game to get some Void Keys, we farmed XX Defense missions till wave 10/15, we made XXX Speed Runs on Reward Maps and made XXX Boss Runs we played around 40 Hours in the last 2 days and the end of the Story is : WE DONT GOT EVEN 1 SINGEL STUPID KEY !

NO KEYS Leads to such Problems like :

- No chance to get Foma's which leads to no Progressions for Dojo's and No Weapon/Character Progression

- No chance to get Frost Prime

- No chance to get hands on the Most new Blueprints etc....

The New Update was builded around the Void Keys which you NEED to get XX things and right now The chance to get Void Keys is a @(*()$ JOKE and need a change with an EXTREMLY HUGE Buff with chances to get them !!!!!

Right now Update 8 is a Cash Shop only Update is based on frustrating Peopel that much that they will be forced to buy Cash Items !

I realy have no Problem with Cash Shops and i also have no Problem to Support great Games with my Money, But i will not spend Money for Games which are trying to frustrate me on Purpose so i will start Paying ! This has to be changed ASAP otherwise XXXX Players will Rage Quit including me !

Lg

Edited by Askarion

Get your Immanuel Kant out of my Warframe.

currently graduating in philosophy at university. Should I quit sir :(

My Friend and I realy love the game so much that we payed for it and we even Reseted our Accounts, both of us was realy excited about Update 8 but right now the Update 8 feels non existend to us !

Reason:

-After the Patch my friend and me farmed the Hell out of this Game to get some Void Keys, we farmed XX Defense missions till wave 10/15, we made XXX Speed Runs on Reward Maps and made XXX Boss Runs we played around 40 Hours in the last 2 days and the end of the Story is : WE DONT GOT EVEN 1 SINGEL STUPID KEY !

NO KEYS Leads to such Problems like :

- No chance to get Foma's which leads to no Progressions for Dojo's and No Weapon/Character Progression

- No chance to get Frost Prime

- No chance to get hands on the Most new Blueprints etc....

The New Update was builded around the Void Keys which you NEED to get XX things and right now The chance to get Void Keys is a @(*()$ JOKE and need a change with an EXTREMLY HUGE Buff with chances to get them !!!!!

Right now Update 8 is a Cash Shop only Update is based on frustrating Peopel that much that they will be forced to buy Cash Items !

I realy have no Problem with Cash Shops and i also have no Problem to Support great Games with my Money, But i will not spend Money for Games which are trying to frustrate me on Purpose so i will start Paying ! This has to be changed ASAP otherwise XXXX Players will Rage Quit including me !

Lg

+1

This update was great until you decided to use forma in the dojo recipes. That is the dumbest @(*()$ thing you could have ever done with how you are supposed to acquire the resource. I hope you guys wake the F*** up before you murder your own child.

This update was great until you decided to use forma in the dojo recipes. That is the dumbest @(*()$ thing you could have ever done with how you are supposed to acquire the resource. I hope you guys wake the F*** up before you murder your own child.

I'm angry too mate, but there is no need to raise the level of the topic. They know we're mad. Trust me.

Currently you can get Forma by:

Platinum, Login Rewards, ? Alert Rewards, or possible Mission Complete Rewards for missions in "The Void".

It is indeed rare, but can be obtained several ways...

You may want to correct the wiki page then

it currently doesn't say anything about alert missions but thanks for letting us Know :) 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Forma

Experience I've had with wikis is that they are completely fan run or done outside of a game company's resources. Problem is whoever is supposed to be updating that page probably forgot to add that in. Best bet is to just add it in yourself.

I agree with OP.

Forma is the one thing preventing me from doing any building and is by far the most expensive part of the Dojo system.

I spend money to buy Platinum all the time in this game, but won't do it for this because it does not seem worth the return.

I agree with OP.

Forma is the one thing preventing me from doing any building and is by far the most expensive part of the Dojo system.

I spend money to buy Platinum all the time in this game, but won't do it for this because it does not seem worth the return.

I agree our clan is blocked by massive resources (but that we can push through together).  However forma requirement is another thing all together.

A question to the game dev's if they are reading this, if there is enough interest in making FORMA easier to get will you change something so it is more easy to acquire?

I hope for just using a different material that you can only get 1 at a time of and is fairly rare it would be better since my clan can actually work together and achieve this.

Edited by evilfluffy

Haha, no. That's pretty impressive. Do you know of any philosophies pertaining to people and the forcing of payment?

Religion. Sometimes :) and Update 8. Of course.

Off topic: although most of my teachers are requiring their own books for exams. Some of those books are really expensive. I think even philosophy is running low on ethic :)

A question to the game dev's if they are reading this, if there is enough interest in making FORMA easier to get will you change something so it is more easy to acquire?

Good luck with that. They hear what will profit them. At least it was the idea. But now they're grinding on our most profitable "requests"

Our small clan will take a week or more to get everything we need, but we have seen not a single forma yet and that is means no dojo rooms. How about make the forma drop 100% on the login reward for the first week just to get us going? One day? Something it's than random.

Got to get back to grinding.

So we stopped getting argued and accepted the fate of our game?

a lot of people are just giving up and quitting basically, yeah. My team has basically just stopped all production on our dojo until we hear some word on it because there's not really any point in wasting time farming such ridiculous costs and forma on top of it, we want to actually be able to use some of ours on weapons one day too!

Pay4Convenience is what this game is......doesn't make me any happier though. it is what it is, i hate it with all my guts and push me away, and make me regret ever funding this game.....but what difference will it make. its beta its not to late to stop the Pay4Convenience attitude and make your prices reasonable

a lot of people are just giving up and quitting basically, yeah. My team has basically just stopped all production on our dojo until we hear some word on it because there's not really any point in wasting time farming such ridiculous costs and forma on top of it, we want to actually be able to use some of ours on weapons one day too!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what about our weps? it cost 30 forma....i got 30+ weps as it is and 10 warframes....STOP THIS MADNESS DE!

Currently you can get Forma by:

Platinum, Login Rewards, ? Alert Rewards, or possible Mission Complete Rewards for missions in "The Void".

It is indeed rare, but can be obtained several ways...

but it's small kine impossible drop/rare though right? lolol

I hate this Forma wall. Despite the fact that I actually want to use Forma on my equipment, you're asking for FIVE for a HALLWAY?! If it was 5 for a research room or something, I'd understand it. This was exceptionally dirty. If you could buy Forma Blueprints for Credits in the market, then having 5 for a hallway would be acceptable. Being RNG and needing 5 is downright pay-to-win dirty. I'm happy to spend money on this game (I've bought a fair amount of platinum on top of my Master Founder) but this is just ugly and dirty. You shouldn't do this. AT LEAST make Forma Blueprints purchasable for credits in the market. I don't even care if you make them cost a lot of materials, at least something that is reliably farm-able. You really shouldn't cause Dojos to be built solely on RNG or just throwing IRL money at it.

Not impressed, you just killed all small clans (like I'm in. We might get a hallway by the time larger clans have completed dojos).