The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Exalted Blades Auto-Parry Triggers Aimglide

Kcham375

When EB is active and you jump into the air while being shot at, his auto-parry triggers aimglide.  This also happens when you have a bleedout proc.  This can cause you to over shoot your landing and go over a ledge unless u cancel with a ground slam.  It also affects bullet jump in this way and causes you to begin an auto-parry half way up the jump so you begin aimgliding back to the ground not allowing you to reach the height of your jump.

Edited by Kdog777

I have seen this personally. I think the EB should still do the auto-parry, but instead allow freedom of movement at the same time, or have the animation of the parry, and the effects but is considered apart of the ability like how some buff abilities work on the move instead of it being a REAL parry activity.

I have seen this personally. I think the EB should still do the auto-parry, but instead allow freedom of movement at the same time, or have the animation of the parry, and the effects but is considered apart of the ability like how some buff abilities work on the move instead of it being a REAL parry activity.

agreed, I hope they make it so that aimglide is only active while holding block and I really hope that the exalted blade's auto-parry only having damage reduction instead of blocking all incoming damage from the front wasn't a nerf but a bug.

Edited by Kdog777