Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alignment Quiz

TheErebus.

True Neutral, so does that basically makes us machines? Since we lack empathy? 

True Neutral

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Evil ---- XXX (3)

Edited by Aeronomatic

Lawful Good, though it looks like I'm balancing the line between them and neutral on both counts.

You Are:

Lawful Good

Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)

Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)

Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)

True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)

Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Chaotic Evil ---- (0)

Law & Chaos:

Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Chaos --- (0)

Good & Evil:

Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Evil ---- (0)

Edited by Hortonman

This is pretty stupid. Yes, you are not asking for opinions on this and it's wrong to just interfere in the thread when everyone is posting results and staying on topic meaning this can be considered derailment. However, I am merely expressing my opinion on it and I apologize for interrupting the flow of this thread with a minor, insignificant opinion. 

"Why are you posting here then if you don't care for it?" 

On some occasions I prefer to have my opinion heard whether welcomed or not, this is one of those occasions.

Edited by LazerSkink

This is pretty stupid.

Still, your response isn't constructive and it doesn't provide any productive information that the thread could make use of it.

So, your complaint is invalid. :3

That makes you Chaotic Evil.

Edited by Freelancer27

This is pretty stupid. Yes, you are not asking for opinions on this and it's wrong to just interfere in the thread when everyone is posting results and staying on topic meaning this can be considered derailment. However, I am merely expressing my opinion on it and I apologize for interrupting the flow of this thread with a minor, insignificant opinion. 

"Why are you posting here then if you don't care for it?" 

On some occasions I prefer to have my opinion heard whether welcomed or not, this is one of those occasions.

Really? Coming from the one who posts this in off-topic: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/502853-what-does-the-archwing-exclusive-player-say/#entry5620536

"Oh but it's a joke"

So what? Mine is a fun little quiz for people to part in, yours is a singular joke for people to chuckle at.

Edited by TheErebus.

I don't see how that's relevant but that may be because I was not clear. I am saying the quiz is stupid, not the thread. It just seemed I was bashing the thread when I was really giving my opinion and trying to avoid a flame.

I find any online "personality quiz" stupid in general and this one is no different.

Edited by LazerSkink

I don't see how that's relevant. I seem to not have not been clear. I am saying the quiz is stupid, not the thread. It just seemed I was bashing the thread when I was really giving my opinion and trying to avoid a flame.

I find any online "personality quiz" stupid in general and this one is no different.

Then next time, refer clearly to the quiz. Because then, I don't care. But if you seem to be referring to the thread, then I have an issue. 

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Evil ---- XX (2)

In the long run, this may not be a good thing.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)

True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)

Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Law & Chaos:

Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:

Good ---- XXXXXXX (7)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Evil ---- XX (2)

In the long run, this may not be a good thing.

At least you're not Chaotic Evil.

Then we should be REALLY afraid.

You Are:
Neutral Good 

Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Evil ---- XX (2)

Sounds about right.

Edited by SHIR0B0N

WHAT, NO SKULL CANDLES OR CAWING RAVENS HANGING FROM THE GOTHIC GATES?

WHAT KIND OF EVIL ARE YOU!?

there's a line man! Although those do sound nice...but I wouldn't have the cawing ravens at the gate, they would be my minio-I mean pets.

HOW DARE YOU.

I'D SET FIRE TO AN ORPHANAGE OF CATS, AND WATCH IT BURN TO THE GROUND FOR THE SAKE OF ELIMINATING BOREDOM!!!!!!!!

Try setting fire to the burn ward of a cat hospital.

Double points for irony and vileness.

WEAK!?!

I'LL COMMIT SUCH AN ATROCITY THAT'LL MAKE THE DARK ELDAR CALL ME MESSED UP!!!!!

You do know how difficult that is, right?

If you want something impressive, think of something Slaanesh itself would call disgusting, and not in the kinky way.

LESS TALK MORE ACTION, MR. GOODY TWO SHOES.

I'm gonna need a few things...

Such as the entire Jewish population...

The country of Japan...

And that "thing" from that not perfect episode of courage the cowardly dog.

And Maybe a few other things...