Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Eternal Sleep: Wtf

Auramaru

Title says it... Every single game, an Equinox using Eternal Sleep to GUARANTEE a kill. 

This move holds no counter-play, low cost, 3+ seconds of stunlock...

DE, seriously... Test your S#&$ before you put it in game next time.

actually, we are the ones that do the testing, after all we are beta testers

That doesn't mean that abilities should come into gameplay in a state like this. My point being: there are oddities like "Eternal Sleep" with each update, where one or two additions are just astronomically better than all other options. I'm just shocked that it even makes it into the public build, I suppose. 

It's the equivalent of DE adding Ash to PVP and his Shuriken one-shots players. You may say that we are beta players and that we "test the game", but that doesn't excuse poor instincts on the developer's part - And before someone smites me down for that statement, I admit that Eternal Sleep was more likely an oversight than a trend of poor balancing.

PVP is unplayable right now. EVERY match, and I mean, EVERY match, has at least one Equinox spamming sleep. This bug brings out every noob who really wants to overcompensate their small size. 

DE you really need to fix this. This is P2W in the maximum. It's shameful. 

PVP is unplayable right now. EVERY match, and I mean, EVERY match, has at least one Equinox spamming sleep. This bug brings out every noob who really wants to overcompensate their small size. 

DE you really need to fix this. This is P2W in the maximum. It's shameful. 

Or just enjoys kicking your &#!.... Sorry but insulting people who like using overpowered stuff is kinda stupid (lookin at everyone with more then 3 forma on a weapon). Yes it needs to be balanced. Yes you did use the bugged lex prime didnt you.... No you dont need to insult us.

Or just enjoys kicking your !.... Sorry but insulting people who like using overpowered stuff is kinda stupid (lookin at everyone with more then 3 forma on a weapon). Yes it needs to be balanced. Yes you did use the bugged lex prime didnt you.... No you dont need to insult us.

Why? Listen, it's broke as ****. If you don't want folks complaining that you're basically ruining PvP with Push "Sleep" 2 Win, then don't do it.

I'm not going to feel bad for insulting the boot lickers who have to ruin the game for other folks because they need to feel like they're better than everyone else. Sorry, not feeling bad for you. Stop ruining the game for others, please.

Edited by Salenstormwing

Should just be removed if it's gonna take this long to fix.

If devs cared about PvP this is a hotfix that really shouldn't take very long to do.

Same with Lex Prime. There is literally no reason this is still active. Just edit whatever little list of approved weapons and pull lex prime and EQ from the build.

Like, literally. Cephalon Capture is a nightmare at the moment.

Also, Excal's auto-stagger... No counterplay.

Also, Bo Prime.

Edited by Volume

Should just be removed if it's gonna take this long to fix.

If devs cared about PvP this is a hotfix that really shouldn't take very long to do.

Same with Lex Prime. There is literally no reason this is still active. Just edit whatever little list of approved weapons and pull lex prime and EQ from the build.

Like, literally. Cephalon Capture is a nightmare at the moment.

Also, Excal's auto-stagger... No counterplay.

Also, Bo Prime.

A thought of mine is that DE will not deploy a hotfix that has a sole purpose of a PVP fix?

It's not completely unreasonable. There are a number of issues in game right now waiting to be fixed. While this doesn't excuse the rate of fixes, it should be noted that DE isn't purposefully ignoring the issue... just stalling until they can add these pvp fixes to a pile of other fixes for one big hotfix

Recent hotfix said that the first shot will not deal damage but wake you up.  However, Vectis Prime have 2 shots clip size.  Hopefully the wake up animation is fast enough that you can crouch to dodge the headshot.

Edited by Hueminator