The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moar Slots!

Ezariel

Eight slots in WF and weapon is not much. Is enough for some Warframes, but most of them need minimum two additional slots for "must have" mods like Reddirection and Vitality. Those mods are absolutely basic and necessary for each Waframe.

So... Give us a 2 additional slots in warframe and weapon

Eight slots in WF and weapon is not much. Is enough for some Warframes, but most of them need minimum two additional slots for "must have" mods like Reddirection and Vitality. Those mods are absolutely basic and necessary for each Waframe.

Not for for trinity, are you kidding me ? haha

And even the other frames.

After this i'm ok for additionnal slots (maybe free cost points augments slot (2)).

Edited by Alpha56

Weve been through this before. No. Plus we essentially have 9 now.

Nope. This secial slot is only for some mods. 

But 2 additional slots for basic mods like Reddirection, Vitality or Fast Deflection will be very nice.

The point of having finite slots is to create an element of challenge when forming builds. If you could have every mod you wanted, it would be too overpowered.

1. No, because you have limited Augument Points 60 is max.

2. Some Warframes (skills), weapons now are a OP and no one have problem with that.

3. It's not a chalange, when you can't have dmg if you wanna have shields and conversly.

600-900 Shields is nothing on higher level Void when mobs can shatter it for one shot.

Well, with any amount of willpower one can rebalance the system to allow even for an unlimited amount of slots, given that we are limited to 60 points anyway.

The thing is, you wouldn't care once you realize that, after all, there are not many stats/mods on a warframe that can be considered game-changers. You can probably get away with 30% less power strength or a 8/10 mod instead of a (way too expensive for the benefit) 10/10 one, and save yourself some more juicy mod points (and credits. and cores).

There are two ways to see the situation. Either "equip ALL the mods because I can!" or "yeah probably this and this and this mods aren't really noticeable anyway" and you will live a slightly happier day.

Label me some frames that requires this

Any who want it. 

No one need additional slot for special improvment, until DE give to us this in U17. So i think no one be mad, if get 2 slots more in frame and weapon.

But i understand haters gonna hate and typical arguments like "no". 

1. No, because you have limited Augument Points 60 is max.

2. Some Warframes (skills), weapons now are a OP and no one have problem with that.

3. It's not a chalange, when you can't have dmg if you wanna have shields and conversly.

600-900 Shields is nothing on higher level Void when mobs can shatter it for one shot.

my sweet summer child...

have you ever seen how much points potato'ed and fully formaed frame can store? last time I checked it was hundreds of them and that calculation was made with FINITE amount of slots

believe me without cap on amount of slots we would turn - some would take more time, some would take less - into godkilling OP machines slotted with every single mod out there......

Any who want it. 

No one need additional slot for special improvment, until DE give to us this in U17. So i think no one be mad, if get 2 slots more in frame and weapon.

But i understand haters gonna hate and typical arguments like "no". 

he asked who required, you answered with those who want, want and need are very different things

Realy not, if with 2 additonal slots we get some handicaps for that.

Besides now some frames doing exactly this, and so what?

DE just make some new, harder chalanges, like Tower V, VI...

there was a shole S#&$storm of complaints about T4 being a thing, id rather not see T5 and T6 keyes

Nope. This secial slot is only for some mods. 

But 2 additional slots for basic mods like Reddirection, Vitality or Fast Deflection will be very nice.

Those 3 mods are optional not basic as in "must have". I don't run Redirection on any build and only run Vitality for Infested or solo missions, and Fast Deflection? No just NO not on Warframes,Sentinels or Kubrows, there is always a better mod to use than Fast Deflection.

If these mods are "must haves" why do you need more slots for them? you should have them in your builds already if you need them so much it just comes at sacrificing other mods 

Don't try to force shields on my Valkyr, It's already bad enough I have to run the shield reduction dragon key on my build. =C

Also I don't run shields on my Loki, Volt (Except on a specific ONE kogake build I have for it), or Nova. Nor do they need shields. Quick thinking does wonders with Flow. Moreso with Primed Flow. Try it sometime. Hell my Loki and Volt don't even need Vitality...