Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Questions?

(XBOX)She Was Ready

Question

9 answers to this question

What's the best mission to find an Oculyst?

First mission of the quest he gives. This mission is about scanning those things, so if you have someone with this quest ask them to take there - I gave the quest to two people from my alliance this way.

If you can't find someone with first mission of quest then second best I can think of is Tyl assasination. It has been confirmed by Steve (or so I heard at least, didn't see it myself) on twitter that those drones are more interested in those who make missions on new Uranus.

1. Which place is better than Caelus (Uranus) to rank up Arch Gear?

2. What is faster than "Jump -> Jump+Roll", "Bullet Jump -> Jump+Roll", "Bullet Jump -> Jump -> Melee" and "Jump+Roll -> Jump+Roll" to move around?

1. I don't think there is any, at least not any that aren't bugs - if they didn't fix the loki switch teleport glitching archwing out of water into air in Uranus tileset then some Uranus survivals with "submersible" mark might be better (if you glitch your archwing out of water).

2. Slash Dash, Rhino Charge, Switch Teleport. Other than with abilities you're not gonna get much faster.

whats the meaning of life?

Who am I ?

You're Linski106, Tenno operator in the Origin System.

P.S. OP is doing pretty bad in answering questions I see.

Gold sage@ oculist are best found not by the mission... But by the mastery rank and cc your holding while performing the mission. I'm not a of pc player but it what I have heard from friends...

You heard wrong, or at least not confirmed (so just some rumors). Mastery rank only has huge impact if you're below or at 3 (you need to be over 3 to get them to spawn). Beyond that I didn't notice any pattern in low mastery people having a hard time finding one and high mastery getting it right away. I myself am MR13, when I got it (after like 5 runs at tyl assasination) I took two guys with me to give them the quest - one was MR9, the other was MR18.

CC? Conclave? Never heeard of it having any impact on the subject and also didn't notice any myslef.

Also, by the power of answering I declare this topic as my own and dethrone OP as a slugish ruler he is - behold and admire your new overlord topic number 503570. You're in good hands now.

Edited by Krak_Nihilus