Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Pumped For Banshee And Trinity Prime

Heidrek

Oberon Prime would be sweet (he deserves some love), but all probabilities indicate a female warframe (except if DE wants to break this cycle and generate more hype every time a Prime frame is about to be announced). My preference would be Saryn, IF her inbound re-work doesnt break her that is.

Also, I dont know if the lore would allow a Valkyr Prime, since Valkyr is a creation born from Alad V twisted experiments if I remember correctly. She has never known Orokin time.

Oberon Prime would be sweet (he deserves some love), but all probabilities indicate a female warframe (except if DE wants to break this cycle and generate more hype every time a Prime frame is about to be announced). My preference would be Saryn, IF her inbound re-work doesnt break her that is.

Also, I dont know if the lore would allow a Valkyr Prime, since Valkyr is a creation born from Alad V twisted experiments if I remember correctly. She has never known Orokin time.

The corpus.

Did not.

Make valkyr.

Ahem. Straight from the Codex: "Forged in the labs of the Zanuka project, the original Valkyr was subject to cruel experiments, leaving her scarred, angry and frighteningly adept at killing."

Forged, not created. Do not forget that gradius dilemma origin was that a bunch of warframe was discovered (most likely valkyr). Its also why were getting a pre-corpus skin and not pre-torture skin.

And im pretty sure (90% ish) that what i said now is canon? Gonna have to recheck on previous devstream to confirm....

The cynical Trinity fan in me is saying that DE's going to think we'll be satiated with just the new skin and do the other 2 females (Banshee, Saryn) instead in the next set, but cynical Saryn fans could then say the same thing about Banshee and Trinity.

Basically Banshee's a lock, and it's either salted lobster or artichoke for whichever fanbase gets left out.

Forged, not created. Do not forget that gradius dilemma origin was that a bunch of warframe was discovered (most likely valkyr). Its also why were getting a pre-corpus skin and not pre-torture skin.

And im pretty sure (90% ish) that what i said now is canon? Gonna have to recheck on previous devstream to confirm....

I guess I got mistaken by an ambiguous entry. My bad then.

But then it means that a Valkyr Prime should be radically different from the one we know, since she wouldnt have been through all the processes that made her "hysterical" and stuff... Right?

Edited by Markael

I guess I got mistaken by an ambiguous entry. My bad then.

But then it means that a Valkyr Prime should be radically different from the one we know, since she wouldnt have been through all the processes that made her "hysterical" and stuff... Right?

Indeed. That was the general consensus, though some have argued that perhaps she was a beserker already and that the experiment may have just pushed her even further. For now i think valkyr prime skillset is still up in the air.

Actually, I think when pre-corpus skin was revealed the devs bought this up. For now, ill try to find the devstream that correspond to this so u can listen to it yourself.

Edited by 321agemo

The cynical Trinity fan in me is saying that DE's going to think we'll be satiated with just the new skin and do the other 2 females (Banshee, Saryn) instead in the next set, but cynical Saryn fans could then say the same thing about Banshee and Trinity.

Basically Banshee's a lock, and it's either salted lobster or artichoke for whichever fanbase gets left out.

Who likes saryn's skill set?

Considering nova jump the line, the next prime can really be any of the female frames.

I hope Zephyr gets primed first.

But you know people will go nuts if they primed mesa.

The press 4 miasma rushers? that's all they do. Her ulti is just so much better than the rest of her skill set bro.

Saryan is so great on Hive missions.  Stand on the Hive, Press 4, Move on the next one.

Edited by Karamethien

Considering nova jump the line, the next prime can really be any of the female frames.

I hope Zephyr gets primed first.

But you know people will go nuts if they primed mesa.

Saryan is so great on Hive missions.  Stand on the Hive, Press 4, Move on the next one.

I feel a stealth nerf coming.