The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crash

NEightN

Since the new update came out my game constantly keeps crashing.

I can't even play 2 missions after each other before it crashes.

Does anyone know what the problem is and how to resolve this, it would be much appreciated.

WAR-57189 is the code I get at the end of the submission

Thank you for the WAR-####. Fortunately this crash is the same one that was posted in a similar thread. We are currently addressing the issue and hope to have a fix in the near future.

Same here WAR-57189

Really a bummer.  Super long week at work, really looking forward to playing with my friends, and none of them are having problems.  I join them, play through till it seems nearly the end of the mission and then crash EVERY time.  I think the only time I DIDN'T crash was when I fought J3-Golem Solo.  Otherwise easily 6 CTD's today.  With probably 40 or so mods lost and untold amounts of crafting materials and money.  Sadness.

I really hope this gets fixed soon.  I am a founder for a reason.  I really enjoy this game, and I understand that its still in development and there are going to be bugs that need to get ironed out, and I want to support the developers and show them how much I really do appreciate what they have put together.

I just wish I could play.  Oh.  And that I had been able to log in and buy my SnipeTron Blueprint before I came home from work and found out it had been removed! 

Thank you for the WAR-####. Have you tried running the game with Nvidia PhysX Effects disabled?

I have been experiencing crashes due to PhysX being ON, I have a 660Ti and a i5-2500k with 8GB of RAM. With the Nvida PhysX option selected, during Moderate to High PhysX situations (i.e. 7+ Tesla Grenades on a ceiling, and thus a Waterfall of particles!). I've noticed through monitoring software for my GPU and CPU, that my CPU is being HEAVILY TAXED, it's like the GPU isn't even being utilized at all in these situations. I've checked the Nvida Control Panel and tested to see if selecting my GPU or AUTO made any difference and it doesn't, I also contacted Nvida about it and they suggested the Game to be the cause. I have a friend who has a 680 on Older Drivers and a much older Q9600 CPU, who is also able to duplicate the issue. With the 7 Grenades flowing, we both see CPU usage in the +70%'s. Turning OFF the PhysX option stops the CPU Usage Climb, however, it would be nice if the GPU were being utilized properly.

I have been experiencing crashes due to PhysX being ON, I have a 660Ti and a i5-2500k with 8GB of RAM. With the Nvida PhysX option selected, during Moderate to High PhysX situations (i.e. 7+ Tesla Grenades on a ceiling, and thus a Waterfall of particles!). I've noticed through monitoring software for my GPU and CPU, that my CPU is being HEAVILY TAXED, it's like the GPU isn't even being utilized at all in these situations. I've checked the Nvida Control Panel and tested to see if selecting my GPU or AUTO made any difference and it doesn't, I also contacted Nvida about it and they suggested the Game to be the cause. I have a friend who has a 680 on Older Drivers and a much older Q9600 CPU, who is also able to duplicate the issue. With the 7 Grenades flowing, we both see CPU usage in the +70%'s. Turning OFF the PhysX option stops the CPU Usage Climb, however, it would be nice if the GPU were being utilized properly.

We are aware of the issues that people have been experiencing with Nvidia PhysX Effects and these crashes are currently in the process of being addressed. Unfortunately at the moment the only workaround appears to be turning Nvidia PhysX Effects off.

WAR-65046 

Doing hayena going down elivator freeze crash to desktop. Crashes happen often but i think its not the game engine i think its windows 8 64bit.

System overclocked for well 1-2 years. NO CRASHES whatsoever.

When i installed windows 8 64bit i started to expirance crashes.

Path of Exile crashes as well after few hours of play

Warframe freeze crash to desktop after about from 15min to 2-3hours i get crash. Sometime it can go more time.

My system is

I7 2600k  3,4ghz@4.5Ghz

8 Gb Ram 1600mhz

Windows 8 Pro 64bits

GPU : 6970 2gb ram

Corsair AX850 PSU

CPU RETURN TO STOCK 

STILL CRASH.

Mem86 test Ram Working

CPU stress test prime95 12 hours all good.

PSU test 12 hours all good

Furemark GPU test 12 hours all good - 72C

Temps in Warframe are 35-45C on CPU cores

allmost stalbe 48C on GPU core

MB temp 32 C

all temps good.

Warframe

DX 11 setting on

64bit OFF

Ill try to reinstall Windows 7 and see how it goes.

Edited by Lolish