Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

/dance

Vabla

/taunt

/point

/followme

and other kind of silent animation would be a nice addition for stealth gameplay and maybe in other situation too

also who doesnt like /dance in a game ;D

Or instead of having to write that out and make our hands leave the IJKL (or WASD) we could have a hotkey.

Taunt seems useless, so does point.

But having a Follow Me or Defend/Attack this position like in ME3 would be acceptable, but I wouldn't use it.

Maybe because this isnt one of those skimpy dumb asia mmos where your char wears more when not using armor and high end gear is made of a thong and breast plates...

not only is this true but it is also comedy gold

You want /dance? how about you quickly cycle between your primary and secondary weapon while teabagging the ground. YOU DON'T NEED A FLIPPING "/DANCE" COMMAND!

Yes, I do need a flipping /dance command. The cycling just looks like you're having seizures.

• 5 weeks later...

Maybe because this isnt one of those skimpy dumb asia mmos where your char wears more when not using armor and high end gear is made of a thong and breast plates...

I resent the dumb part but agree with everything else!

Also add /sit

I can't believe I'm about to agree with this.

Its already in the game, when in lobby/arsenal/login.  It's not like there is a tremendous amount needed to add this I would think.

The other animations, if not in the game currently, I'd be fine with them not being in yet, as there are bigger things to change/update.

people who think that people will only dance in the mission well, there's still private and invite only missions, 90% of my games private/invite only or solo, if that gets released, yes there will be lots of dancing in the first week, it will lay down and usually used in the elevator/extractionpoint/between defense waves. and that you guys think people can dance while beeing in a mission, simply states that you think the game is too easy not challenging enough that you can do that in the most cases.