Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Dojo Glitches

(PSN)Donnorz

My clan dojo is severly broken. It is so broken that when i try to destroy it down to the first and second room it will not destroy. When i try to destroy my grandest clan hall, the game wants me to get rid of my great hall, my greater hall, and my grand hall along with all of the child components to that room. Now this is a predicament because.. in order to destroy the greater hall, and the greater hall along with my grand hall, i need to destroy the greandest because the great is a prerequisite to the grandest hall. This is a sevre problem to me, i don't know if any of you other players have problems with destroying your dojo, but mine was too linear and therefore i destroyed it to make it more eye-appealing but in the end i just have to report the error of the dojo, it needs a rework from a birds eye view almost maybe, or even the fact that we can just have a "sims like creator" anything is better than walking around on the 0 when you want to place things let's say on the 75 or 80 range if you were to create a visual image of your room from bottom to top. All i'm saying is that my dojo is broken to the point where i cannot remodel it the way that i want to without leaving my clan and going to create a whole new one, it's just really terrible in my opinion and it needs to be changed as fast as you can, you all know that the dojo sells the player, and without a dojo you can't get a good recruiting started.

I gave up on this. I agree with you completely.

What I did with the extra pointless halls was add climb-able decorations leading to a secret trading post.

I was honestly devastated with the child component system cause there was honestly no warning about it until after the fact when everything was built up already.

Edited by (PS4)rengence