Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiation Buggs Jackal

LightstealKnight

I can confirm it happens with radiation-proc in general.

I tested it with Akmagnus, Quanta Vandal, Tonkor, Dread, Hek, and Amprex.

All of them, when a Radiation-status-proc occurred, caused the Jackal to basically freeze-up, take no further effective damage (you could still do damage sometimes, but it didn't result in anything), and to not attack the player(s) any longer. If I didn't get a radiation proc, I could kill it fairly quickly, which helped, but....

Not only is radiation the most effective method of taking down the jackal, it's also nearly-guaranteed to proc when you build using multishot mods on top of status/damage mods, in order to maximize a single type of damage. (And if you're speedgrinding a single boss, that's what you do.)

Now, if this were all that were bugged with the Jackal, I'd just avoid the boss entirely for a while, but I swear on my life the drop rates for Ruinous Extension are bugged to hell and back. The Jackal is the only freaking enemy that drops it, and I've never gotten a single one EVER. I've farmed the jackal for days before, trying to get one. It's absolutely ridiculous. I only know half a dozen people who have one, and my clan has over 70 players, at least 50 of whom are fairly active. Our alliance is over 15 clans, and I don't know of anyone in our alliance who has one aside from the half-dozen I mentioned.

Please, DE, when you fix the bug with radiation-proc bugging bosses, PLEASE double-check the drop rates for the bosses' mods.

Edited by cittran