Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma: Needs Better Instruction When Using Them

StealthDragoon

I have a friend who's not too smart and plays Warframe. I told him about Forma and how it can change the Polarity in a mod slot to match one of your many mod's polarity.

WELL BELIEVE IT OR NOT....... My friend used a Forma, never chose a polarity and just clicked OK. So now he forma'd his Braton Prime but it has no Polarity into it. THAT'S RIGHT. Friend comes in, tells me he Forma'd his gun but he can't see the symbol.... :/

So in light of this, there could be better preventive measures...

- If there's isn't a giant flashing text saying "Click one of the mod box to change polarity", well there should be one.

- If no polarity was changed at all, there should be a prompt before clicking OK saying "You have not modified any Polarity, please choose a polarity for a mod slot", or the game should straight up block you from using Forma.

not really needed. some people do choose to forma out polarities, so its an option. at the same time, you can forma over forma'd polaritys, meaning you can have more than 8 forma on a weapon if you wished it. 

Well, my poor idiot of a friend could have used these warnings. He's the one looking dumb with his forma'd Braton Prime with no Polarity in any slot.

I know how the game works and I never wasted a forma like that. I just feel so bad for him.

Guy has attention defficit disorder and I often have to repeat myself. Go figure.

You went ahead and called someone with a disorder an idiot several times.

Either you're an arse or are lying about the disorder.

With that aside, this would be a nice little addition to Forma.

Edited by Senpai-Pie