Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ex Aurorae Is Recruiting!

Podge

We've gotten a bit full, so recruiting is closed until further notice.

Hi there! My clan, Ex Aurorae, is looking for new members!

We're a small clan, and at the moment it's only me and my brother, and maybe my sister if she ever starts playing again, but we have a complete Dojo with all the gardens, a dueling room, an obstacle course, a temple of honor, an observatory (my personal favorite), and all five research labs, along with most of the research.

We will happily welcome new members, no matter what rank, and if you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask. I'm online often, and have spent more hours in Warframe than I'd like to mention, so i know a fair bit about the game.

If you're interested, reply to this thread, or send me a private message here on the forums.

At the moment, we have 2 spots open for new members!

Edited by Podge

Good day!

I've decided to start playing again after a long break. I didn't really reached far into the game when I first started but I'm hoping to go further this time around. I was hoping if I could join your clan and have fun playing the game together with other people. Cheers!

IGN: Ruhku

Hello Podge, I'm looking for a clan and I'm interested in joining if you're still recruiting.

(I play when I have time so my connection time is random.)

If you don't have any spots left sign me in the waiting list if possible.

- Prismiata

Edited by Prismiata

Hi I just returned to Warframe from a long break and I got bored of running all solo, ever since I've been looking for a small clan and I would like to join yours and have fun playing with everyone here :P.

Cheers!