Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you get Morphics?

cypherhalo

So, I have a blueprint I'd like to build and the only thing I need is a morphic. According to the tooltips, the Mercury Missions should give me some so I've been replaying them but have yet to get a morphic. Is there some secret I'm missing or do I have to just keep replaying the levels until the loot gods smile upon me? Thanks for your help!

There is a item drop which is a cube coloured orange and black, it pops out of any type of enemy (by chances, not every kill) as long as your in the right region. Search missions in Mercury, Mars and Pluto

2e4xb9t.png

Edited by Spaz

I got 7+ morphic today after playing for an hour on Mars faring for Gallium. Morphic might be a rare drop on mercury (Cos I got like 2 from the system since I started playing this game) so I suggest you do other system.

Ah, haven't gotten to Mars yet, still really new at this game. Thanks though! I will keep replaying Mercury while also pushing ahead in other regions.

The assassination mssion in the last system in Mercury, the boss usually drops morphics.

I was wondering if the boss would be more likely to drop them, thanks!