Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Get Snipetron Back In The Market For A Limited Time

TheRealTuna

Community complained about the Snipetron sucking $&*^.

Snipetron is taken away.

"Give me a Snipetron, damnit! It's an amazing weapon!'

Has very little to do, at least for me, with the functionality of the weapon. The game is so easy that you could get through the game effectively without just the starting MK-1 Braton, Lato, and Skana. Instead, it's more about the principle of the matter -- that DE abruptly removed something without consulting its player base -- in addition to my desire as a collector to...collect. Add to that a touch of nostalgia -- that it was my first weapon in CB I bought, leveled and potatoed, and there you've got the recipe for the original post! At least what elements of it were particularly important to me.

DE already said that it will be reintroduced though, so everything's good!

You missed some steps

Community complains about Snipetron

Snipetron gets a buff making it worth using

Snipetron fans and those on the fence rejoice

Snipetron is taken away, sub-par replacement without the brand new rebalance put in it's place (back to square one)

Community unhappy with it being gone

It doesn't matter how strong they make it, it was already able to 1 shot everything. You're only going to get 5 kills out of that mag no matter how strong it gets.

Community complained about the Snipetron sucking $&*^.

Snipetron is taken away.

"Give me a Snipetron, damnit! It's an amazing weapon!'

The people who complained about the Snipetron sucking $&*^ and the people who complained about it being removed are different people, for the most part.

It doesn't matter how strong they make it, it was already able to 1 shot everything. You're only going to get 5 kills out of that mag no matter how strong it gets.

Actually it wasn't 1 shotting everything. It was my go-to gun for high wave defense (for ancients) after the AP (before the AP it just didn't make sense to use it over the Paris despite hating the Paris)

Well I was lucky enough to still have my Snipetron but because of this news i am discouraged from resetting my account.i would appreciate, however, that they re-release it as the snipetron vandal for a limited time. I would be curious what would happen to the one i already own.

• 2 weeks later...

There's no need to sign this... DE have already stated it will be coming back for a limited time. Instead you should be signing a petition to get it back in the market permanently, with its own model.