Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Forum Crossover] Warframe / Spiral Knights

LetiunantFeron

I ended up getting a bunch of 5-star gear, basically 3 full sets for each damage type. Even managed to do a shadow lair and get the Snarbolax armor. After that, the notorious lack of content, and my introduction to Warframe, made me quit. I still check in once in a while to see if there's any new content though. Apart from re-colored costumes -_-

The gunner update was pretty nice. I loved the Grim Repeater. Looked like a purple FAMAS.

Then there was also another update with 3 new post-Vanguard missions. That last mission finally brought an end to the endless period of ''collect minerals and deposit at core, and eventually something might happen maybe''. Too bad we'll probably never get that new Tier 3 boss they mentioned years ago.

Then there was also another update with 3 new post-Vanguard missions. That last mission finally brought an end to the endless period of ''collect minerals and deposit at core, and eventually something might happen maybe''. Too bad we'll probably never get that new Tier 3 boss they mentioned years ago.

Right, there is that as well. 

Well, at least I can leave the game happy that there is some ending to that game, no matter how bad or incomplete it is. 

Yes, this is it, thanks for everyone commenting XD

My grain of salt is, Warframe is in almost all ways better than spiral knights, the only thing that i like in spiral knights more is the "ending"

You have defeated the 4 ultimate bosses, crossed worlds and entered the void, a void even darker than Warframe's void, and have came upon a

lost knight's soul, who says that, even after all this, the knights must stay and protect the world, even making it their new home world.

Fulfilling ending,  although i still want to defeat mecha herex.

*sigh* Spiral Knights... Such a bright and colorful game... I certainly miss it a bit...

I do miss it too sometimes.

My favorite part was even going down the clockworks, it was lurking the Auction House for good stuff, and competing to buy with other people.

hello, Thunder the Bright here, forum dweller of the forums of SK. 

SK has gone a dark road, and the devs not talking to the fanbase isn't helping. right now we don't know what they are doing, there is no hype for content, and all we get are reskins and recolors. 

the artwork and music of SK are surely superior to warframe, the gameplay isn't remotely comparable (third person space ninja shooter vs isometric space dungeon crawler), the level design is kind of similar in concept but it's surely better implemented in waframe. 

in the end, it's better to play warframe, and better to chill out in SK. right now getting to vanguard rank in SK is a pain in the <lower back>.