Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small To Large Clan Resource Issue, Add Clan Expansion Or Leveling.

Makemap

Everyone starts with Starter Clan sizes.

Starter Clan Size: Max 10 players

-Resource for rooms costs 3/4(75%) less then what we have right now.

Considered Small Clan Size (Upgrade costs 100k Credits. Plus, the required amount of resources that was deducted by the number of different rooms already crafted from Starter Clan size):  Max players 25

-Resource for rooms costs 1/2(50%) less.

Meduim Clan Size (Upgrade costs 250k Credits. Plus, the required amount of resources that was deducted by the number of different rooms already crafted from Small Clan Size): Max Players 55

-Resource for rooms costs 1/4(25%) less.

Large Clan Size (Upgrade costs 500k Credits. Plus, the required amount of resources that was deducted by the number of different rooms already crafted from Meduim Clan size): Max Players 125

-Resource for rooms costs as much as we have right now

Note: If you haven't built any rooms yet it doesn't cost any resources to upgrade Clan size.

So you can upgrade from Starter to Small to Medium and then Large without resources as long as you haven't built any rooms so far.

Edited by Makemap

cap for large ought to be a lot higher than 125; there's been clans a lot bigger than that for a long time.

i think it'd be fair to allow people to downgrade for free/cheap too. (since - if implemented clans might need to be defaulted to large to not cause weirdness due to excess members)

otherwise, pretty solid idea... there's a few other very similiar ones bouncing around the forum atm too.

I like it.  Having to pay the resources on level up should prevent people from abusing cheap prices for smaller clans.  Prehaps do the samething with research because the cost of it is rather high.

Maybe having an even smaller clan size for 4 or 5 people would be a good idea.

Agreed. We should compile all this stuff into a mega thread as to keep it at the top so others can give their input.

Yup, a mega thread with a bunch of suggestion and other posts about clans from every other players, so the the DE can see.

Edited by Makemap

I like it.  Having to pay the resources on level up should prevent people from abusing cheap prices for smaller clans.  Prehaps do the samething with research because the cost of it is rather high.

Maybe having an even smaller clan size for 4 or 5 people would be a good idea.

I find 4 to 5 way too little. Most games has it around 10+. 4 - 5 is more like co-op in game party size. I have no idea what the cap is for the clan, but at this rate the game will only end up with 4 - 5 giant clans and no one would be bothered to make a clan of their own. I was thinking of 8 at first because playing the game is max out at 4 players every mission right? The other 4 can farm else where. So we can have extra 2 incase. Like how other clan mates are not on.

cap for large ought to be a lot higher than 125; there's been clans a lot bigger than that for a long time.

i think it'd be fair to allow people to downgrade for free/cheap too. (since - if implemented clans might need to be defaulted to large to not cause weirdness due to excess members)

otherwise, pretty solid idea... there's a few other very similiar ones bouncing around the forum atm too.

Huge clans =/= a good thing. 125 is the most members any clan should really have in any game.

+1.

These ideas should be presented to the developers in the coming livestream.

at this rate the game will only end up with 4 - 5 giant clans and no one would be bothered to make a clan of their own

And those who try will fail and will be laughed at for their stupidity (lol, waste of resources, lol).