Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Thalassa) Neptune Alert, Tiv Sabotage Key.

Arunafeltz

A terribly bugged alert that was completely imcompletable after attempting it 4 solid times. 

My first run had the mission objective pointing to where Raptor used to spawn in the old Corpus Base tileset, with nothing happening after all 4 players arriving and chasing each other around the mission waypoint for 5 minutes. We bailed.

Second, third and fourth runs all had my party and I in Exterminates, and unable to reach the last few remaining enemies that had spawned behind locked doors leading to Extraction that probably only open upon completion of mission objective. I tried throwing some of my Specters through the door but unfortunately they could not destroy enemies that were too far away.

4 runs. 4 attempts, lured by an alert dangling a TIV Sabotage key in front of my foolish face. 36 minutes of running against a locked door, urging my Specters to leave me be and chase down the last enemy while my exasperated yet somewhat amused squadmates watch and twiddle their thumbs. At this point I'm not disappointed that I didn't get the Key and 10,000 credits. I'm disappointed because I wasted over half an hour of my time thinking trying to play the game, and that the old problem of Exterminate spawning enemies behind extraction doors still remain two years after I became inactive, and slapped me in the face again upon my return to the game.

I'll go take a walk and do something else because this incident has washed away much of the enthusiasm I had after starting to actively play again. I don't think I can continue doing runs when there's a very real risk of my mission bugging out again and again(4 times back to back, I know Warframe's a beta but this many times for a problem that's been around for so long is seriously too much for me, I honestly expected way better with all the flashy new content that's pumped out so quickly with every update), but here's hoping that this bug report may actually help in Exterminate missions being bug-free and guaranteed to be playable one day.

Related info summary:

Alert advertised itself as Deception, but always became Exterminate upon entering(except 1st attempt)

1st attempt's mission type was not apparent but my squadmates and I guessed it was actually an Assassination due to the waypoint pointing to the center spot at the 'arena' in the Corpus Outpost tileset.

Occurred on Corpus Outpost tileset(Neptune)

Corpus enemies(obviously)

Enemies spawn behind doors that only unlock after mission objective is completed. As eliminating all enemies is the objective of Exterminate and said enemies cannot be reached, the mission cannot be completed.

Thank you.

Edited by Arunafeltz