Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Over +100 active clans and growing!!! ✭✭✭✭ The Planetary Alliance ✭✭✭✭ Awesome community✭✭✭✭Sweet Alliance Discord

dreamquest

5 hours ago, krolpompon said:

Hi i'd like to join your alliance !

Clan Name: KungFuRebels
Tier: Shadow Clan
Warlord: krolpompon
Members: 23
IGN: krolpompon

Hi..We have sent you invitation in-game. Please have a look also this forum inbox since I have sent you details as well. Welcome! :)

• 2 weeks later...

spacemonkey_badge_450px.png

Hi Tenno Around The Galaxy,

We are still looking for active clans to join the alliance. The more the merrier! 

We are accepting any Tier Clan as long you are as the warlord joining our Discord server

Newly built clan? Feeling lonely playing with Bot? Tired looking at trading chat 24 hrs a day? Grineer steal you snacks and Stalker...well...stalk you? 

Worry no more...we are here! (Not that we can actually help you with those lol)

We can grow together, we can help you grow....find your inner peace. Well...at least you and your clan mates won't get bored.

Just join us will ya? :laugh:

Edited by Samuel_sfx

Yeah. I know... I been there too and know the feeling!

giphy.gif

Sitting all by yourself and now you want to meet some friends and join an allliance! 

But hey! !!
Dont be sad, cuz we got greedy milk and sweet nice chocolate chip cookies for ya! Yuuuum!

greedymilk-41be2a1.jpgsQ8QUv5.jpg

Yep, true! We got cookies n' greedy milk for every Tenno that joins our merry place, with boatloads of nice, cool people that just wanna hug you and be your friend. :highfive::heart:

We even got our own Cephalons helpers that will answer any question and help you in-game if needed!

You can't find a more friendly and helpful alliance out there full with active clans and people.

c5faccd12b5ad79b14d2229c10ccdffd.gif

So what are you waiting for, join us today! 

IMG-ELEVEN.gif

and by the way..

14618366411977225469.gif

We toss in greedy milk vanilla strawberry ice cream dipped in dark greedy milk chocolate to all your members when you join! Omg so tasty! Yuuum! :thumbup::laugh:

Edited by TennoHeyden
typo

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Ampoth said:

Warlord for a tiny Ghost clan here with a few active members, looking to join an active alliance. We were in the Reddit one but that one died.

IGN: Ampoth

Clan: Lunar Exlie

Tier: Ghost - 9 members

I will send invitation within 3 hrs

"Hidden Shinobi". We are a ghost clan looking for a good alliance. 100% research. all active members. We also have a clan emblem

IGN: Lunar Exile 

Clan: Hidden Shinobi 

Tier: Ghost - 10 members. 

Looking to upgrade in the future. 

5 minutes ago, ImHeroic said:

"Hidden Shinobi". We are a ghost clan looking for a good alliance. 100% research. all active members. We also have a clan emblem

IGN: Lunar Exile 

Clan: Hidden Shinobi 

Tier: Ghost - 10 members. 

Looking to upgrade in the future. 

Says clan does not exist...please write the name as exactly as the in game 

25 minutes ago, PITAMBJ said:

Can our clan join your Alliance?

Clan name: S.H.I3.L.D. 

Clan Owner IGN : Pitambj

Members: 9 player now ( we r just started )

I have sent invitation in-game so please have a look. Also check your inbox here since I have sent you some details. Looking forward to see you in our discord server

• 2 weeks later...

Hello i would like to join the alliance.

or if you dont want me as alliance you can say so and i will just join the clan if its okey, cuz i have no one in the clan atm.

Clan name: The source of darknes

founder: me

tnx in advance :)

1 hour ago, Musicpotato said:

Hello i would like to join the alliance.

or if you dont want me as alliance you can say so and i will just join the clan if its okey, cuz i have no one in the clan atm.

Clan name: The source of darknes

founder: me

tnx in advance :)

I have sent you an in-game invitation @Musicpotato And please have a look at your inbox since I have sent you some details regarding alliance

2 hours ago, -RNGD-Jany06 said:

Hi can our clan join the alliance?

Dark Assassins from Void

founder: TroziKR

Ghost clan with 9 members

Seems you are already in an alliance. Have good one! @-RNGD-Jany06

hello im kinda new to this game and i´d like to join any of the clans which are part of this alliance

if im wrong here requesting non specific clan inv., id apreciate if u can show me the right path.

my ingame nick is "ickzdeh" 

1 hour ago, ickzdeh said:

hello im kinda new to this game and i´d like to join any of the clans which are part of this alliance

if im wrong here requesting non specific clan inv., id apreciate if u can show me the right path.

my ingame nick is "ickzdeh" 

Please check your forum inbox!

• 2 weeks later...

The Planetary Alliance is one of the largest alliances in Warframe! 
logo.gif

We are one of the largest warframe communities full with friendly, helpful people and loads of resources to help players both in-game and on our discord server. Example of features: Price trading bots, warframe boots to look up warframe game info, two music lounges, Cephalon helpers that will answer any question about the game and help with missions, weekly Discord giveaways and much, much more!   

We are still accepting clan tiers:

• Ghost clans
  • Shadow Clan
  • Storm Clans
  • Mountain Clans

- Your clan must be active and as a rule of thumb have filled out your clans slots to minimum 75-80% your clan's slot capacity..
Warlords must join our Discord server's warlord channel for administrative purposes. Common/normal members can join if they like/want or chose not too.  
-  However, we do encourage clans/warlords to get their members on for the simple fact that members will miss out on many cool things by not joining.
   But as said, it is not a requirement.

What is Discord? 

Discord is a BOTH text chat server and a voice chat server that enables the latest technology within communication for gamers. Whatever functions you use is up to you.We do not force you to use voice or text. Use it as you like - your choice!  

You can download Discord here for PC/Smartphone/Ipad:
https://discordapp.com/apps

Planetary Alliance contact details: 
E-mail: info@planetary-alliance.com 
Discord: Join here!

Join the cool crowd now and get this awesome mod!

Primed-Space-Monkey-mod.png

Edited by dreamquest
typo