The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where To Farm Exp Now? (Xbox One)

(XBOX)G R A V O C

Question

7 answers to this question

Seriously? Draco is still a thing in PC with or without Mag's GP.

Not sure if you have been affected by the Defense change, this greatly reduced the exp in that mode.

I honestly cannot think of anything but Draco.

Seriously? Draco is still a thing in PC with or without Mag's GP.

Not sure if you have been affected by the Defense change, this greatly reduced the exp in that mode.

I honestly cannot think of anything but Draco.

I think it might be because PC is generally a more extreme, organized, and mature player base.

Here on Xbox One, we have lots of kids, casual players, and just strait out trolls. The level of organization that can be expected when playing with Pub's isn't very high. Not many players have Trinity, nor know about her Energy Utility, or how it can positively support Mesa.

So I'm quite sure that deeper in the more organized play on Xbox that people are farming Draco. I just don't have the time to join an organized group, and public recruiting never works anymore when I try to start up Draco w/ Trinity.

I think it might be because PC is generally a more extreme, organized, and mature player base.

Here on Xbox One, we have lots of kids, casual players, and just strait out trolls. The level of organization that can be expected when playing with Pub's isn't very high. Not many players have Trinity, nor know about her Energy Utility, or how it can positively support Mesa.

So I'm quite sure that deeper in the more organized play on Xbox that people are farming Draco. I just don't have the time to join an organized group, and public recruiting never works anymore when I try to start up Draco w/ Trinity.

It also takes a lot of money to afford a very good PC. You can play on a toaster, but you'll have a pretty bad time. T.T But that's a pretty good points of the types of personalities on each system.

:/

I want to take advantage of this x2 affinity weekend and it seems like Draco runs are non-existent now that Mag has been nerfed.

What's a good place to get exp? I want Exp above all so please disregard any places that are decent exp but have drops, ect.

Thanks guys!

Sechura dark sector defense on Pluto is good because you get bonus xp, it doesn't require a key, and there are always people playing that node. The downside is that it's also great credit farming so it can be difficult to join a random squad that's staying past wave 5.