Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Chain Event Concept] Arn Etina, The Weaponsmith Traitor - Chapter 2: The Cephalon Corpus

FoxFX

qo8wSdk.jpg

We Cephalon all come in different shapes and forms, but are incapable of touching the physical realms. As a result, we have constructed shells for us to travel the galaxies and discover and learn beyond our reach. Gammacors…Simulors…all of them are as precious to us as a Warframe to a Tenno.

This Arn Etina has disgraced our ways and used our sacred “bodies” as tools for war. This travesty will not go unpunished.

TACTICAL MISSION – INTRO

Photo-4.png

Lotus: Arn Etina has stolen Cephalon technology and repurposed them for tools of war. His crew and robotics are currently equipped with the latest of Cephalon modifications. He plans to show a demonstration of the Raptor proxy to sell it to the highest bidder in Europa.

Arn Etina’s WEAPON CACHES are located all over Europa where he plans to trade them. Destroy the caches before they are deployed elsewhere.

THE UNIQUE ENEMIES

4ShRyYv.jpg

The C. Crewman, C. Ospreys, and C. MOAs are unique variants of Corpus enemies equipped with the latest of Cephalon technology (“C” stands for Cephalon).

C. CREWMAN (FLESH/SHIELD): Uses Gammacor as its main attack.

C. CREWMAN GUARD (FLESH/SHIELD): Uses Deltacor (Cephalon weapon that fires like a Tetra but does Radiation damage). Deploys a ground shield console (similar to Volt’s Shield ability) that can be destroyed by destroying the console at the ground.

C. CREWMAN ENGINEER (FLESH/ PROTO SHIELD): Uses Simulor as its main attack. Casts a buff that increases the speed of Robots within its casting range.

C. CREWMAN CAPTAIN(FLESH/PROTO SHIELD): Uses Deltacor (A Cephalon Gunblade that does HEAT damage and can fire a close-range fireblast as its charge attack). Teleports often. Throws a grenade that pulls in enemies and explodes for Magnetic damage.

C. MOA (ROBOTIC/SHIELD): Same behavior as a regular MOA

C. CRYO MOA (ROBOTIC/SHIELD): Fires a ball of condensed slow energy ball that causes forced COLD damage and proc.

C. REACTOR MOA (ROBOTIC/PROTO SHIELD): Fires a laser of RADIATION damage. Deploys C. BIO OSPREY when @ 50% HEALTH

C. MEDIC OSPREY (ROBOTIC/SHIELD): Pulses a wave that heals nearby allies

C. BIO OSPREY (ROBOTIC/SHIELD): Behaves like an OXIUM OSPREY, but its collision attack deals VIRAL damage (on their main heads, you see a container of green liquids)

MECHANICS OF THE MISSION

This part of the missions require players to do a series of ALERT-type SABOTAGE missions. These missions will introduce the “Cephalon Crewman” and the “Cephalon Robotics” and they will put up a fight to prevent the WEAPON CACHES you will have to destroy.

There is a NIGHTMARE version where an enemy in the mission has a chance to be a NULLIFY EXIMUS.

REWARD FOR THE MISSION

Defeating the first few parts of these Tactical Missions rewards FUSION CORES, TRANSMUTATION CORES, OROKIN CATALYST/REACTOR BLUEPRINTS, FORMAS, 50,000 CREDITS.

Completing over 8 of these alerts unlocks the NIGHTMARE MODE and rewards the STRATOS EMBLEM.

Completing the NIGHTMARE MODE rewards the NEW GUNBLADE: DELTACOR!!

DELTACOR

WEAPON TYPE: GUNBLADE

ELEMENTAL DAMAGE: 50 (HEAT)

ATTACK SPEED: 1.0

CRITICAL DAMAGE/CHANCE: 2.0/30%

CHARGE ATTACK: 650 HEAT EXPLOSION BLAST

POLARITY:  V (MADURAI)

Write out your thoughts and suggestions and stay tuned for HIDDEN DIALOGUES coming soon in this thread as well as the FINAL CHAPTER of Arn Etina. Check out my profile for more concepts written by me.

Edited by FoxFX

i think arn etina is darvo actually

(or ambulas but ambulas is a MOA)

Arn Etina was the name of the Corpus Boss in Pluto. It was in fact Ambulas, but it borrowed he image of Darvo. DE later on dropped the name Arn Etina and then gave the Pluto Boss the name Ambulas.

However, every Robot is a proxy for some Corpus, and it is never mentioned who is Ambulas's proxy is. Also, there was some people that wanted to have a Corpus with the name Arn Etinas for some time.

For me personally, the Grineer are by far the most diverse and unique enemy in this game with their reskins and enemy types. I believe it should be time for the Corpus to have their time to shine.

That is why I made this variant of Arn Etina and also involved the Cephalon into this.

Hidden Dialogue Part 1

270px-OrdisArchwingtrailer.png

Ordis: Excuse me, but have we met before?

Arn Etina: So the Lotus has not told you how I obtained the knowledge to create Tenno weapons, eh? Well it can't be unexpected after what I've done to you.

Edited by FoxFX

Hidden Dialogue Part 2

TeshinPlaceholder.png

Teshin: This Arn Etina mentioned something about a "partner." What does he mean by this?

Photo-4.png

Lotus: When the Orokin fell, so did all records of their technology and weaponry. But there were entities that were capable of storing those lost records: "Series Two" Cephalon which were the most used during that time.

TeshinPlaceholder.png

Teshin: So you tasked Ordis to be Arn Etina's partner. You gave that Corpus the Cephalon to recreate weapons from the AI's memories.

Photo-4.png

Lotus: It was a grave mistake to keep eyes off him. He was searching for something. Before his escape, he deleted specific records from Ordis.

TeshinPlaceholder.png

Teshin: ...records of the "Old War." The history of the time the Sentient attacked...

Photo-4.png
Lotus: Arn Etina's greed is unreasonable. His next possible course of action will be to create weapons from the Sentient. We cannot risk that from happening.

Edited by FoxFX

Hidden Dialogue Part 3

Arn Etina: Let me let you in on some things, Lotus. My little "betrayal" back then, that was just business. Destroying my Eximus Injectors and ruining my trade at Europa, THAT WAS PERSONAL.

But I'm over it. You see, after going on a field trip to Ordis's records, I learned of a much better material to make my new line of weapons. If you truly wish to stop me, I invite you to Pluto.

Once I crack open the Outer Terminus, THE POWER OF THE SENTIENT WILL BE AT THE PALM OF MY HANDS. A NEW ARSENAL OF WEAPONS TO SELL. A HOT MARKET!!

Ooooh... PRISMA VAULTS!!!

But that would mean a massive drop in trade prices for Prisma items.

I'll explain what this system is in a future concept thread.

I assure you that this isn't involving Prisma items at all though.

Any comments on the new enemies in this event?

I will be doing another thread that will allow us to gather thoughts on these "Cephalon Corpus"

4ShRyYv.jpg

The C. Crewman, C. Ospreys, and C. MOAs are unique variants of Corpus enemies equipped with the latest of Cephalon technology (“C” stands for Cephalon).

C. CREWMAN (FLESH/SHIELD): Uses Gammacor as its main attack.

C. CREWMAN GUARD (FLESH/SHIELD): Uses Deltacor (Cephalon weapon that fires like a Tetra but does Radiation damage). Deploys a ground shield console (similar to Volt’s Shield ability) that can be destroyed by destroying the console at the ground.

C. CREWMAN ENGINEER (FLESH/ PROTO SHIELD): Uses Simulor as its main attack. Casts a buff that increases the speed of Robots within its casting range.

C. CREWMAN CAPTAIN(FLESH/PROTO SHIELD): Uses Deltacor (A Cephalon Gunblade that does HEAT damage and can fire a close-range fireblast as its charge attack). Teleports often. Throws a grenade that pulls in enemies and explodes for Magnetic damage.

C. MOA (ROBOTIC/SHIELD): Same behavior as a regular MOA

C. CRYO MOA (ROBOTIC/SHIELD): Fires a ball of condensed slow energy ball that causes forced COLD damage and proc.

C. REACTOR MOA (ROBOTIC/PROTO SHIELD): Fires a laser of RADIATION damage. Deploys C. BIO OSPREY when @ 50% HEALTH

C. MEDIC OSPREY (ROBOTIC/SHIELD): Pulses a wave that heals nearby allies

C. BIO OSPREY (ROBOTIC/SHIELD): Behaves like an OXIUM OSPREY, but its collision attack deals VIRAL damage (on their main heads, you see a container of green liquids)