Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion For New Archwing Maps And Missions.

Constalation

So, I have not seen anyone mention it before so I will say it now.  

Capital Ship Battles

How would it be implemented?  

Invasion Missions 

(For archwing.  Also good for archwing transitions to regular fights and back again.)

General idea:  Both grineer and corpus have a capital ships or flagship that they want destroyed.  Your job is to infiltrate the enemy ship and destroy it from within. 

For this example, we will support the Corpus.  AKA the milk cartons.  

Invasion Sabotage

You will spawn on the opposite end of the map next to a Corpus ship or in between the two ships/fleets and have to fly towards the grineer fomorian (regular) while evading fire from it and any units it releases.  (Or kill the little ones instead of ignoring them, does not matter.) You go in, destroy the reactor, then get out before the ship explodes. (Similar to Balor Fomorian event.)  

or

Invasion Exterminate

You spawn next to a Corpus ship or in between the two ships and must make your way towards the Grineer Fomorian. Once you are inside, Kill the crew.  There will be multiple ways to do this, whether it be shutting off all power in the ship, hacking all the MOAs and turning them against the corpus, or systematically killing them all yourself.  (Great for transitions from and into archwing.)

Seems like there is no risk or time limit, what is the kicker?  

While you fly around and what not, the ships of each side will fire on each other, slowly dealing damage.  if you support the corpus, the grineer will eventually destroy the corpus fleet.  The general idea is that one of the fleets will have a more powerful capital ship that can tear apart the enemy fleet given enough time.  (Obelisk, Fomorian, Balor Fomorian, and any future ships.)  If you do not destroy this capital ship before the corpus fleet is destroyed, you will fail the mission and the opposing team (In this case the Grineer) will get closer to a victory.  

Now I have had some other ideas but they may seem ridiculous or incomplete so here they are:

Capture  

A corpus fleet will be entering this sector with valuable goods.  Get into the ship and take control.  Defend it until the ship gets to a safe distance.  Don't know how this would work.  We could go with some warframes controlling turrets (maybe) But nothing concrete I can think of.  

Total Annihilation

You must clear out a ship of hostile forces.  Then use the ship's turrets to annihilate an opposing fleet.  Or damage them sufficiently.  (Fairly stupid.  Does not fit the whole idea for warframe.  Would be hilariously awesome during april fools)

P.S: if anyone has a link to Grineer and Corpus ship classes please put it in the comments.  I would appreciate this greatly.  

Ideas?  Go ahead post till the sky falls.