Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lower The Sound Of Surroundings When We Get A Transmission

GinKenshin

Hoi Tenno, 

so a few days ago, I finally got my U17 (after 2 weeks of downloading), and today, I started the Natah quest, which btw was so amazing, love the new tileset and new grineer 'marine faction' 

but what was bothering me, is that when I want to hear Teshin, Lotus and Tyl Regor speak, the sound of the surroundings gets in the way, and I can't understand what they're talking about

by the surroundings I mean the high sound of the grineer's weapons, specially that grakata and many other things (depends on the faction and tileset) and also the normal music we hear 

my suggestion is that when we get a transmission (like when the lotus reminds us of that last 20 sec of survival mission.....etc), other sounds are slightly lowered so we can hear them, specially in quests, events, tactical alerts....etc since we can't repeat them 

TL;DR: when someone in a mission (lotus, teshin, bosses, ordis...etc) talk to us through transmission, lower the sound of everything else so we can hear what they say :) 

thank you ^^ 

Sounds reasonable, but for the mean time, Transmission volume is a separate setting in the sound options. You can turn down the music, sound effects and character voices down and keep the Transmission volume higher to help.

Sounds reasonable, but for the mean time, Transmission volume is a separate setting in the sound options. You can turn down the music, sound effects and character voices down and keep the Transmission volume higher to help.

still, I don't want to keep changing my sound setting every time I want to hear the transmission better, that's why I suggest an auto change in volume settings