Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Build Is...

EvilReFlex

Agreed.  The cost is way too high for small clans.  But then again, they want us to spend real world cash which is kinda BS IMO.

Hard to be sure of this. The dojo still in it first version so it will change eventually.

...pain in the &#! for small Clans! 

We have a small clan, only friends and the build cost are extreme. 

And the need of Formas makes it pay or die for us. 

DE, nerf the Dojo Costs!!! 

i agree with him, there needs to be a cost reduction depending on clan size. might make it by implementing percentage? depending on what the basic big clan is and go down in cost with how small the clan is?

Agreed.  The cost is way too high for small clans.  But then again, they want us to spend real world cash which is kinda BS IMO.

And no amount of cash will help unless they add common/uncommon/rare resources to the market.

Really, how many of the "small" clans can honestly afford to grind:

455.000 Salvage

240.000 Nano Spores

175.000 Circuits

175.000 Polymer Bundles

70.000 Ferrite

15.000 Alloy Plate (least of your worries, afaik)

And that's for the most basic requirements to do all the research, I think.

Two connectors (× ones for the sake of efficiency), a reactor, an oracle, and one of each lab.

Assuming that each lab doesn't require its own oracle.

i agree with him, there needs to be a cost reduction depending on clan size. might make it by implementing percentage? depending on what the basic big clan is and go down in cost with how small the clan is?

Too easy to abuse, afaik.

Suggestion. Base resources to start the build, additional resources to reduce build time.

Example, 10000 salvage to start the section at 6 days to completion. Additional 60000 salvage/ferrite/alloy and plat can be contributed by teammates to reduce build time to the standard 12/24 hours or less.

What it means is big clans can build dojos as fast as the current implement with their massive resources available. Small clans can wait for their builds to finish slowly, yet still being able to start the build (which actually makes sense; more people build faster, less people build slower, and even 1 person can start building). Same goes for research. Solo players can expect to wait 2 weeks just to get a reactor up.

Edited by Artaban

And no amount of cash will help unless they add common/uncommon/rare resources to the market.

455.000 Salvage

240.000 Nano Spores

175.000 Circuits

175.000 Polymer Bundles

70.000 Ferrite

Two connectors (× ones for the sake of efficiency), a reactor, an oracle, and one of each lab.

Forgot dem formas there bro

455.000 Salvage

240.000 Nano Spores

175.000 Circuits

175.000 Polymer Bundles

70.000 Ferrite

Too easy to abuse, afaik.i agree with him, there needs to be a cost reduction depending on clan size. might make it by implementing percentage? depending on what the basic big clan is and go down in cost with how small the clan is?

true the above might be easy to abuse, but it was a sugestion rather then just an endless rant.

the quote below would make more sence.

Suggestion. Base resources to start the build, additional resources to reduce build time.

Example, 10000 salvage to start the section at 6 days to completion. Additional 60000 salvage/ferrite/alloy and plat can be contributed by teammates to reduce build time to the standard 12/24 hours or less.

What it means is big clans can build dojos as fast as the current implement with their massive resources available. Small clans can wait for their builds to finish slowly, yet still being able to start the build (which actually makes sense; more people build faster, less people build slower, and even 1 person can start building). Same goes for research. Solo players can expect to wait 2 weeks just to get a reactor up.

Gotta agree with this, currently its just me and one friend in our clan, (if you can call two people a clan) and we decided to start off with a cross corridor, both of us pooled our resources into it and now its sitting at 40%, I have a feeling it will stay at 40% for quite a while.

So that's our clans situation and I feel like there should be some compensation for clan size, I mean, even with 20 people in a clan (which I assume we will have, everybody is just finishing there semester finals now), which I believe is a good size of friends etc. it's nowhere near the size of Warframes biggest clans, who probably have quite sizable dojos compared to the rest of us

455.000 Salvage

240.000 Nano Spores

175.000 Circuits

175.000 Polymer Bundles

70.000 Ferrite

So, 90 forma. Pretty much unattainable for all but the hugest of clans.

Edited by SweetSlaanesh