Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Mission.. High Rank Assassination. And Start From Scratch

dandin3

1. not an assassination not exterminate . something between.

lotus say: we track a colonels to this place they have lot of soldier under there command you need to take them down.

the colonel will be time three of the normal enemy on lvl. and only elite mob like bombard .tech corpus . juggernaut . maniac . hyena . . stalker [kinda] etc

and will also have small group of assistants.

and to hit thing up from the moment the tenno spot by the commander he will have time limited to kill him or he will contact his superior and the mission will fail.

every mission will have 2 or 3 colonel

2. this one will be needing more improvise and adapt skills.

to destroy the impenetrable Ship from with in lotus make the tenno give himself in to the enemy. the tenno will be secretly equip a device that free him from his shackles and a blueprint of the ship to the first armory. there he will get is first weapon [ random] "secondary" "primary" or "melee" and he will get a time to equip mod on it [also random] from he what he found in the armory.

[note: 1. only weapon that relate to the faction the mission is goin on will be in the armory . 2. every weapon will be at rank 30 ]

lotus will guide the tenno to the next armory and to the mainframe of the ship . at the armory we will get new weapon and mods to choose . and when the player decide he is ready he will head to the mainframe kill the enemies there.. [mini boss will be nice] and hack the system .. when its done lotus show the way out

what make this mission unique it's the fact you can only choose you frame and everything else will be left to luck and skill . 

[1. i think all weapon will be allowed there even those the player don't possess.

2. i know this mission need a lot of balance but its worth it.. [in my opinion] 

what you think leave your comment below . and plzz if you like it hit the thumbs up button

The second ones sounds brilliant. Somewhat like the Zanuka Escape mission, but yeah.. I like it

well tnx :D

the zanuka escape mission have weapon you put at the first place.. and you have no skill with you frame.. it was basic like run and not die until you get you op weapon.
that will be much more fun i think

haaa.. too bad this place not so active . i think this its very nice mission that every tenoo will like to have in there game

if only i can make people notice that :{

[ remind me of the time i post frame very close to mesa and no one even bother to comment me :{]

1. not an assassination not exterminate . something between.
lotus say: we track a colonels to this place they have lot of soldier under there command you need to take them down.
the colonel will be time three of the normal enemy on lvl. and only elite mob like bombard .tech corpus . juggernaut . maniac . hyena . . stalker [kinda] etc
and will also have small group of assistants.
and to hit thing up from the moment the tenno spot by the commander he will have time limited to kill him or he will contact his superior and the mission will fail.
every mission will have 2 or 3 colonel

2. this one will be needing more improvise and adapt skills.
to destroy the impenetrable Ship from with in lotus make the tenno give himself in to the enemy. the tenno will be secretly equip a device that free him from his shackles and a blueprint of the ship to the first armory. there he will get is first weapon [ random] "secondary" "primary" or "melee" and he will get a time to equip mod on it [also random] from he what he found in the armory.
[note: 1. only weapon that relate to the faction the mission is goin on will be in the armory . 2. every weapon will be at rank 30 ]
lotus will guide the tenno to the next armory and to the mainframe of the ship . at the armory we will get new weapon and mods to choose . and when the player decide he is ready he will head to the mainframe kill the enemies there.. [mini boss will be nice] and hack the system .. when its done lotus show the way out
what make this mission unique it's the fact you can only choose you frame and everything else will be left to luck and skill . 

[1. i think all weapon will be allowed there even those the player don't possess.
2. i know this mission need a lot of balance but its worth it.. [in my opinion] 

what you think leave your comment below . and plzz if you like it hit the thumbs up button

you have good ideas you just need to be a bit more articulate

Edited by (PS4)awesomelaw128