The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Sniper Build?

achilles7744

Question

Hi, I'm just getting back into this game after three years and I'm kinda new to the mods and stuff. That's why I need some help making a banshee sniper build (I'm going to use the Vectis prime once I make it I think), so I was wondering if you guys could make me a build with 0 forma and one with 4 forma or something like that. Thanks for your help.

9 answers to this question

you better go take that augment for sonar, and go with high range & Duration and a bit of strength, shoot light spots will trigger a new sonar so you can cover all the map

that's the general idea, but if you need to see mods i can put a screen shot of my build (no forma)

Sonar / Streamline / Stretch / [Continuity or Primed Continuity] possibly constitution

For defensive mods you need to decide on what you wish to concentrate on for defense. Your options are

Quick thinking + [Flow or Primed Flow] for getting an extra health buffer in the way of energy

Redirection + Fast Deflection + Guardian [sentinel mod] for shield tanking

Vitality / Equilibirum nice defensive mods for her as well but optional

Transient fortitude / intensify also options for you to consider

There are more specialized builds but this should give you an idea and you can take it from there once you start using a build. Add / Remove mods based on the performance you want.

here is my usual build for sniper weopons, if you take a rifle then Rifle Amp aura will give you more space for more health (or if you want to change to shields) and more power strength, or take Steel charge for even more mod space.

you can take a lower lvl Overextended for more damage but i usually don't care as sniper weps deal a lot of damage and sonar gives x5 damage base (x6 with this build)

also the ability have 35m base range, and this build takes it to 77m so you can use it in wide open areas like in phobos / Corpus outpost / Earth without caring if you will reach that far enemy or not XD

153883494.jpg

and sorry for late respond

One of the semi-auto rifles would be a better choice IMO. Like Latron Prime, if you have it. Snipers are overkill for mooks, especially with Banshee.

i used to one shot lvl 30 grineer with lvl 10 non-potato'ed Vectis with Banshee XD

You can throw anything on Banshee and she'll be a wrecking ball thanks to Sonar. Grab some mods from missions and tweak the frame to your liking.

Unless you're going to be fighting level 80+ enemies, you don't have to sweat a build too much. I use the same build for everything with zero problems.

Edited by DarkTails