The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Needs To Be Stronger. (Please Delete)

laurentiud

Please delete this topic! People don't understand what I want to say!!!!!!!!! From a constructive talk, this become a.. not constructive talk... because my english is bad.. and some ideas have undesrtanted wrong...

Edited by laurentiud

frost is perfect as he is now, he can deal a lot more damage than rhino, while rhino has knockdowns, you dont need to worry about getting hit while using avalance if you use it right...

yeah... but I like defences a lot! I play 30-35 waves.. and enemies 100+ lv deal too many demage when I use avalanche (and avalanche don't kill em.. but helps me a little bit).

Edited by laurentiud

Hi guys. I have Frost. It's a good tank Warframe. Snow Globe skill is just.. epic. It save me every time when I play defence. But, here it's a little problem. 

Frost cost a lot of platinum, like Rhino and Ash.

But Rihno blueprint drops from Jackal, that is weaker than Lieutenant Lech Krill (that drops Frost BP). And Rhino skills are better that Frost skills (except Snow Globe, I like very much this skill). Avalanche are not too eficient after 8.0 because enemies that are not fronzen can dealt demage to Frost when use this skill.

Frost it's good: I really enjoy whit it, but Rhino it's better... I played with it (my friend use Rhino) and his skills saved me... eg: Iron Skin.

I think, Frost needs to be stronger (eg: Avalanche dealt more DMG, first skill kill enemiest that are not too stronger, and bosses freeze for a long period etc.).

So. What do you think? 

Sounds like you like Rhino better than Frost so my suggestion is play a Rhino.

Actually sounds like the real issue is that you want your cake and eat it too hehe.  Honestly your not alone.  I want a Frame with the Speed of Ash/Loki, Shields and Health of Rhino, Slash and Dash, Frost Wave, Snow Globe and Crush.

I don't think there is a one of us completely happy with any one Frame.  Frost is probably my favorite but his run speed (even with Rush) and lack of stamina drives me insane to the point I almost can't play him.  Honestly they all are that way for me, not one stands out as my favorite.

However, the diversity of Frames is pretty vital.  Without it, it would just be about cosmetics and that would just be dull.

you know, why not combo by going globe ava if you're getting gunned down?

freeze is ok

ice wave is pretty damn awesome imo, in a hallway i can clear it out with one wave, its cheap and does good damage

globe, is fine, I think it's next on the chopping block though, don't be too fond of it now.

ava is nice, i just use ice wave more, combo with snow globe to help increase survivability

Hi guys. I have Frost. It's a good tank Warframe. Snow Globe skill is just.. epic. It save me every time when I play defence. But, here it's a little problem. 

Frost cost a lot of platinum, like Rhino and Ash.

But Rihno blueprint drops from Jackal, that is weaker than Lieutenant Lech Krill (that drops Frost BP). And Rhino skills are better that Frost skills (except Snow Globe, I like very much this skill). Avalanche are not too eficient after 8.0 because enemies that are not fronzen can dealt demage to Frost when use this skill.

Frost it's good: I really enjoy whit it, but Rhino it's better... I played with it (my friend use Rhino) and his skills saved me... eg: Iron Skin.

I think, Frost needs to be stronger (eg: Avalanche dealt more DMG, first skill kill enemiest that are not too stronger, and bosses freeze for a long period etc.).

So. What do you think? 

No.

Frost is fine and only a few minor tweaks would make it better and none of them are stupid suggestions like "more damage or instant kill".

I'm fairly certain the OP is a troll.  Rhino is literally the weakest frame at the moment, and Frost is god-tier.  So either the OP is just really, really ignorant, or he is trying to stir up resentment. 

Like most people here I gotta disagree.  Personally, I think Frost is a powerhouse and one of the least broken frames.  Rhino is hardly broken either.  In fact apart from the differing polarity.  Rhino has straight line damage and so does frost, Rhino has near fool proof individual immunity/Frost has area based team immunity,  Rhino has AOE CC/Frost has AOE DD.  That's all pretty comparable.  From someone who's played all the Male frames + Trinity and Mag, you could do a lot worse.

The main problem with Frost is that his 1 (not very helpful, especially with bad teammates/sentinels) and 2 (redundant to 4) are pretty bad, but then again, most of the frames have at least 2 skills that are bad, and not many have something as good as Snow Globe, so...

Have you tried a rhino? Iron skin is its saving grace.All the other skills are sub par at best. Rhino charge is better used as a form of locomotion then attack (often you slide sideways when charging a mob). Stomp is too expensive for what it does and radial blast is alright... If you beef it up its useful till you hit about jupiter....

Anyway its mostly in how and when you use skills. i was makin the Rhino shine pretty when the nerf raped it.