Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Girls Gotta Stick Together

(PSN)Bookaddict_12

And I think the skeleton gives a negative body image for girls.  We should stick with the unicorn made of cupcakes, puking rainbows with a Wolverine riding a pony tattoo on it's neck and vampire teeth.

It's a good representation of the complexity of the female race.

And I think the skeleton gives a negative body image for girls. We should stick with the unicorn made of cupcakes, puking rainbows with a Wolverine riding a pony tattoo on it's neck and vampire teeth.

It's a good representation of the complexity of the female race.

Lol more like what the male race has perceived us females as

First of all I'd like to know how someone knows another player for sure is a girl? I always say it's pretty much impossible unless you party chat with that person in-game. Otherwise anybody can tell you anything. As far as I am concerned in my entire time warframing on the XBone I've only came across 2 females I can confirm on my console. Also I don't know why gender matters when you're playing the game with someone. Obviously people who have partied up with me know I'm a dude because they've actually heard my voice (or just a girl with a really deep voice I guess lol). However to everybody else I play with I never ever mention my gender. If you don't mention your gender people can't gender discriminate against you and you can play the game pretty much un-bothered. Of course I've had one case for example where I was playing with this person and 'she' came out right away and told me in PM chat that she was a girl. I'm not sure why people do this. I didn't need or want to know that and it doesn't affect how I play with you. We ran like 3 games and I never chatted with this person again. Not because I didn't like our conversation but because it was just random and I moved on to doing whatever else I was doing after those games were done.

The point being A) I don't ever understand why some people have to tell others what their gender is. Not sure what this achieves. B) if you are looking to play with girls, just because people hit you back and say they are a girl doesn't necessarily mean they are. It is the internet afterall. and C) If you just leave out gender, politics, religion, race, playing the game becomes much more easy and enjoyable.

Cheers

First of all I'd like to know how someone knows another player for sure is a girl? I always say it's pretty much impossible unless you party chat with that person in-game. Otherwise anybody can tell you anything. As far as I am concerned in my entire time warframing on the XBone I've only came across 2 females I can confirm on my console. Also I don't know why gender matters when you're playing the game with someone. Obviously people who have partied up with me know I'm a dude because they've actually heard my voice (or just a girl with a really deep voice I guess lol). However to everybody else I play with I never ever mention my gender. If you don't mention your gender people can't gender discriminate against you and you can play the game pretty much un-bothered. Of course I've had one case for example where I was playing with this person and 'she' came out right away and told me in PM chat that she was a girl. I'm not sure why people do this. I didn't need or want to know that and it doesn't affect how I play with you. We ran like 3 games and I never chatted with this person again. Not because I didn't like our conversation but because it was just random and I moved on to doing whatever else I was doing after those games were done.

The point being A) I don't ever understand why some people have to tell others what their gender is. Not sure what this achieves. B) if you are looking to play with girls, just because people hit you back and say they are a girl doesn't necessarily mean they are. It is the internet afterall. and C) If you just leave out gender, politics, religion, race, playing the game becomes much more easy and enjoyable.

Cheers

I go by the Fellow Female Warframers thread and the Face Behind The Name V2 thread

Lol. I didn't even know there was a Fellow Female Warframers thread. I do visit the Face Behind the Name thread because it's cool and fun. But I'm saying in general it's hard to tell in-game so why bother trying to figure it out. It's more fun to play when everybody is gender/race/religion/politically non-specified. You tend to avoid people saying off-putting and childish stuff.

Also I'm saying that if OP is looking for girl gamers unless everyone who response to her sends her pictures or does audible party chat with her it's pretty much impossible to know so not really worth the time bothering yourself with it.

Cheers

It is not necessarily because of gender, I would like to use a mic with others and not be harassed. Me thinking this is a nice community would think there are some honest people who would truthfully reply and respond to a simple invitation without reading into things so deeply but obviously there are those such as you that think otherwise. Mhmm okay

Cheers

Lol. I didn't even know there was a Fellow Female Warframers thread. I do visit the Face Behind the Name thread because it's cool and fun. But I'm saying in general it's hard to tell in-game so why bother trying to figure it out. It's more fun to play when everybody is gender/race/religion/politically non-specified. You tend to avoid people saying off-putting and childish stuff.

Also I'm saying that if OP is looking for girl gamers unless everyone who response to her sends her pictures or does audible party chat with her it's pretty much impossible to know so not really worth the time bothering yourself with it.

Eh, some people are only comfortable when surrounded by cooters.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/243038-fellow-female-warframers/

Takes more than looks to keep such a thread alive by the looks of it.

@ BookAddict - I get it. That's cool. I'm just saying there are going to be people who say there girls and are not. You are dealing with people on the internet afterall. Just saying you should be careful.

@ Noamuth - lolol...I'm not sure if a response is appropriate so I'll leave it be.

Yes I realize this but thank you

And yeah better to leave it be lol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯