Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibro Prime!

Deshiel

$100 that's it, we got ours for like $50 I think, I paid for the $250 so if they were to add the $250 bundle I expect you guys to pay like $500.  Basically early adopter's got the stuff at 50% off, and people who want it now would really have to think about spending $500 bucks bruh... that's not nothing.  It doesn't bother me one bit, its not like someone else having Excalibro Prime will ever take my Excalibro Prime away from me, I don't understand the need to feel like a special snowflake.  And like 10 years from now or however long the game lasts, when the servers go offline, and they move on to other things I hope they make the game accessible offline so I can still play, and if they do ppl can just hack Excalibro Prime in.

mate, why aren't you at the top!

Seems like people reaaaally want that extra, what, 50 armor?

I don't know which side to root for to get the most anger possible :(

Nah, people really don't care about minor stat difference and void balls ability, those are just the valid arguments that they can use to ask for it.

What people really want is to have the same thing that others do(not because it's better but because they don't have it), they just can't stand the thought of someone having something exclusive and they can't get it anymore.

There are ways to get excal p, albeit not through legal means, but it's not "impossible".

Edited by kiteohatto

Nope.  It's just either not coming back or it is.  Trying to assign different levels of 'claim' is redundant.  There is no claim.  It was a time limited offer and the time has expired.  All we're seeing are different ways of justifying "I want."  I'd like to see if come back of course.  No salt though because I understand what exclusive means.  If it came back I'd buy it, but no sleep lost.

About as redundant as the reason why he as a founder shouldn't have been able to get it just because the rest of us as in non founders wouldn't? I know it's not coming back but the reasons why he and people like you and I couldn't are not the same. Like the outsider to a club being mad cause he couldn't get the same benefits as a lesser member~

Nah, people really don't care about minor stat difference and void balls ability, those are just the valid arguments that they can use to ask for it.

What people really want is to have the same thing that others do(not because it's better but because they don't have it)), they just can't stand the thought of someone having something exclusive and they can't get it anymore.

About as much as those wishing to remain snowflakes~

What people really want is to have the same thing that others do(not because it's better but because they don't have it)), they just can't stand the thought of someone having something exclusive and they can't get it anymore.

Oh come on man, there are also people like me who'd buy excal prime simply for that extra gold on his body. ;)

No, people want their Prime collections to be full. If you Founders got unique Excalibur and weapons-say, proto-excalibur and proto-glaive, ot just skins, or your gear would remain only Primes I'd never say a thing.

What people really want is to have the same thing that others do(not because it's better but because they don't have it), they just can't stand the thought of someone having something exclusive and they can't get it anymore.

There are ways to get excal p, albeit not through legal means, but it's not "impossible".

I would very much like to have free 250 energy running through the many traps in the void. I also wouldn't turn down an extra 50 armor. Every bit counts I say.

Plus I'm hoping showing up with a key always on my face will result in them letting me in for free. 

Oh come on man, there are also people like me who'd buy excal prime simply for that extra gold on his body. ;)

Excal p and it's items is pretty much a collectors bundle, the only legal way for it to come back is if every founder gets a 100% refunded but gets to keep their bundle(because otherwise it was falsely advertised and many bought it for that very reason), however many non-founders would then be super salty that we would be getting "it" for free.

We invested into the game early on and we got exclusive stuff, it was expensive but it was advertised as never coming back, ever again.

If people knew back then that the pack would be coming back at some point then not many would have bothered to buy it, that's the core of the problem that DE created.

I guess they needed cash badly enough that they decided to sell exclusive rights to their prime version of poster boy when they sold founders. That was before consoles were even a thing, it's also why they can't get it.

No, people want their Prime collections to be full. If you Founders got unique Excalibur and weapons-say, proto-excalibur and proto-glaive, ot just skins, or your gear would remain only Primes I'd never say a thing.

Then those people can go and buy founder accounts somewhere.....if they want it that bad. I've seen someone sell master founder account for $80, im serious.

However, just because you want it, doesn't mean that you have the right to get it. Why is it so difficult to understand ?

Edited by kiteohatto

Then those people can go and buy founder accounts somewhere.....if they want it that bad. I've seen someone sell master founder account for $80, im serious.

However, just because you want it, doesn't mean that you have the right to get it. Why is it so difficult to understand.

You know what is difference between you and me? You played Warframe back in a day and you had enough money to buy Grand Master. I wasn't around and even if I was I had no money. So don't be such elitist. If you didn't knew about Warframe in 2013 you'd want Excalibur Prime as much as I do

Excal p and it's items is pretty much a collectors bundle, the only legal way for it to come back is if every founder gets a 100% refunded but gets to keep their bundle(because otherwise it was falsely advertised and many bought it for that very reason), however many non-founders would then be super salty that we would be getting "it" for free.

We invested into the game early on and we got exclusive stuff, it was expensive but it was advertised as never coming back, ever again.

If people knew back then that the pack would be coming back at some point then not many would have bothered to buy it, that's the core of the problem that DE created.

I guess they needed cash badly enough that they decided to sell exclusive rights to their prime version of poster boy when they sold founders. That was before consoles were even a thing, it's also why they can't get it.

The mistake was DE making "Prime" a legit series and making them stronger than the base models. Turn back time, replace the founder stuff with skins, and you would not be seeing as many threads about it today. 

I'm hoping at least Umbra Excalibur becomes the replacement, because it's not right locking gear away that provides an advantage over the base model. Just like they did with Frost Prime. 

You can't blame people for creating threads like this. 

we founders saw the potential and invested in something u seem to enjoy, thats why we have our fancy excaliburs, be thankful and carry on.

Good lord when you fart in a balloon I bet it floats high don't it~

The mistake was DE making "Prime" a legit series and making them stronger than the base models. Turn back time, replace the founder stuff with skins, and you would not be seeing as many threads about it today. 

I'm hoping at least Umbra Excalibur becomes the replacement, because it's not right locking gear away that provides an advantage over the base model. Just like they did with Frost Prime. 

You can't blame people for creating threads like this. 

Actually you can blame people because it's peoples want for things they cant have that is the issue. As much as I would love excal p to come back and completely not get it cause I ain't payin for it, the whole "its slightly better" angle non founders are using is just that an angle. That extra what was it? 50 armor is not going to save you, that extra polarity is moot at best (unless your really strapped for forma) and the only thing I see as a good reason would be that nice energy restore from death orbs. It honestly seems, looks, feels, and deep done is! "i want and I can't have..."

This just in:

Umbra Excalibur is coming and was clearly designed as a consolation in lieu of Excalibur Prime not being available any more.

You know what is difference between you and me? You played Warframe back in a day and you had enough money to buy Grand Master. I wasn't around and even if I was I had no money. So don't be such elitist. If you didn't knew about Warframe in 2013 you'd want Excalibur Prime as much as I do

And as much as you want it, you still have no right to it. I didn't have a lot of money back when I purchased my Hunter founder's package, and that's why I didn't splurge on the Grandmaster package. I would have done so without hesitation had I had the money at the time, but that was not the case. I still gave what I could because I saw the potential in Warframe and wanted to fund its developer to help it grow. It wasn't about the exclusive content, it never had anything to do with elitism or lording my exclusive content over others, and I honestly thought that the exclusivity was temporary anyway.

You know what I didn't do when they stated that all Founders items were permanently exclusive to Founders? I didn't go and make rage posts about how it's unfair that I can't get Skana and Lato Prime now. As much as I want them to "complete my Prime collection", I realize that I have no real right to ask for them to come back.

The same applies to you.

The only thing that I did rage a bit about was that you couldn't transfer Founders items to consoles (which I had to since my gaming PC crapped out on me and I had a brand new shiny PS4 at the time). But even to that, I conceded as many people pointed out that it would be rather elitist to want to show off my exclusive gear on a console it was never made available on. My thoughts were always "I payed for it, I'm using the same account, I should be able to use all of my stuff."

Edited by Kestral9999

Good lord when you fart in a balloon I bet it floats high don't it~

Actually you can blame people because it's peoples want for things they cant have that is the issue. As much as I would love excal p to come back and completely not get it cause I ain't payin for it, the whole "its slightly better" angle non founders are using is just that an angle. That extra what was it? 50 armor is not going to save you, that extra polarity is moot at best (unless your really strapped for forma) and the only thing I see as a good reason would be that nice energy restore from death orbs. It honestly seems, looks, feels, and deep done is! "i want and I can't have..."

Technically yes people will create threads requesting certain things to be brought back because they can't get them, thus leading to people as the cause of thread creation. However, in this specific topic, is that justified? 

I think it is. This is more than just a simple skin. And personally as an Excalibur fanboy, I would like to see some sort of a return of Excalibur Prime, even if it is altered, simply because I wish to acquire the most powerful version of my favorite frame. It isn't as simple as "No fair you have it and I don't". Collectors will want to have it for a collection, another good point. It is a playable character after all, not some bead on a string attachment some people might not care about.

I'm sure if they suddenly made your favorite warframe exclusive and out of your hands COMPLETELY you'd feel the same.   

EDIT: If they made my Excalibur an exact copy of Prime I'd be satisfied. I like the Jade skin better anyway. Which is also why I'd push for Umbra Excalibur to be the replacement. My goal isn't specifically the founder Prime just because I can't get it anymore. 

Edited by (XB1)BAMMM Lightning

Yeah and the task that I have given to the forum readers was to imagine a way how to undo that. :D

There isn't a way, they legally CAN NOT re-release him. What does it take for you to understand that? DE has sad countless times that he WILL NOT come back in any way, shape, or form. He is gone, accept it.

You have got to be kidding me.

Excalibur Prime is NEVER. COMING. BACK. Excalibur Prime CANNOT come back. Excalibur Prime is a dead horse that's been beaten into red mulch. Stop with these threads.

I dare you to keep true to these words. Because the one day that Warframe will end, I'm betting my money on that they will release all content (including excal prime) to all players just to have a final blast on the game before the servers shut down

I dare you to keep true to these words. Because the one day that Warframe will end, I'm betting my money on that they will release all content (including excal prime) to all players just to have a final blast on the game before the servers shut down

And I'll bet my bottom dollar you're wrong.

I'm sure if they suddenly made your favorite warframe exclusive and out of your hands COMPLETELY you'd feel the same.

Can you not use Excalibur? Is that extra Vazarin polarity or energy boost from Death Orbs really punishing you in some way?

That's a false comparison and you should realize it.

Can you not use Excalibur? Is that extra Vazarin polarity or energy boost from Death Orbs really punishing you in some way?

It is a very true comparison. See, having your favourite warframe in a primed version is a very special thing to have. See the hype for all the new primes.

Going by your logic there should be no post or hype whatsoever when a new prime is released, because that extra polarity slot and energy boost isn't punishing us in any way.

Now take a look at your Logic and realize how well it is.

It is a very true comparison. See, having your favourite warframe in a primed version is a very special thing to have. See the hype for all the new primes.

Going by your logic there should be no post or hype whatsoever when a new prime is released, because that extra polarity slot and energy boost isn't punishing us in any way.

^^^^

Not bad. A better response than I had in mind. I agree. 

New primes get get significant stat boosts over their non Primed counterparts whereas Excalibur is the exact same save for the aforementioned minute buffs. 

Edited by Kestral9999