Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silencer Mod.

Thingofmyth

I like the idea, but designers would need to be careful on how they implement it. If it's full blown stealth, the current stealth weapons would become pointless (except that you're saving a few levels for mods). Also, I can't really imagine..say Gorgon with  silencer, and enemies not noticing you making swiss cheese out of a mob xD.

I like the idea, but designers would need to be careful on how they implement it. If it's full blown stealth, the current stealth weapons would become pointless (except that you're saving a few levels for mods). Also, I can't really imagine..say Gorgon with  silencer, and enemies not noticing you making swiss cheese out of a mob xD.

hmm.... maybe less ammo or gun specific?

Headshots should still pretty much one shot non-heavy mobs. If anything the Silencer could only be full stealth at max level and be a Rare mod from the get go, making it MUCH harder to rank up. At first it can just reduce the sound and flash of shots enough to not alert more than say the closest enemy if fired. Off sets could be a drop in accuracy, effective range, shoot speed, and/or a decent damage reduction.